Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
The movie was so damn dull and boring goddamn
scusthov.gif

They just can't do action in these movies. That space battle which looked no different to the one in The Force Awakens almost sent me to sleep. How's the only decent scene of the movie gonna occur two minutes before the end of the movie? :what:

Take that scene out and who would even care for this? that's how you know it was wack.

:wtb: What version of The Force Awakens did you get to watch?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
4/5 theater experience(i have a feeling this will get worse on subsquent viewings.) i saw it much later than everyone so i won't break down my nitpicks... but I will say this... Vader was clunky as fukk and totally tacked on to this movie. He didn't look cool in 2017. This movie never had a purpose other than being a delivery system for 5 more minutes of Vader on the big screen. his last scene was fine, but the one prior was ridiculous on so many levels. I'm sure that's been said, and I'm sure people think I'm a moron for having that opinion, but there it is.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4/5 theater experience(i have a feeling this will get worse on subsquent viewings.) i saw it much later than everyone so i won't break down my nitpicks... but I will say this... Vader was clunky as fukk and totally tacked on to this movie. He didn't look cool in 2017. This movie never had a purpose other than being a delivery system for 5 more minutes of Vader on the big screen. his last scene was fine, but the one prior was ridiculous on so many levels. I'm sure that's been said, and I'm sure people think I'm a moron for having that opinion, but there it is.
The purpose was to show how the rebels got the death star plans and to explain the exposed weakness it had. Also it continued the story from the book Catalyst.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The movie was so damn dull and boring goddamn
scusthov.gif

They just can't do action in these movies. That space battle which looked no different to the one in The Force Awakens almost sent me to sleep. How's the only decent scene of the movie gonna occur two minutes before the end of the movie? :what:

Take that scene out and who would even care for this? that's how you know it was wack.
My bro took his son to see it this past weekend and said pretty much what u posted lol...he said he couldn't remember the last time he fell asleep in a movie.

I still ain't seen this.