That final scene :banderas:
What a way to go out :wow:
nikkas prob had no clue what they were up against :mjlol:
Door was jammed :wow:
Rebel nikka screaming "HELLLP!!!":damn:
mans came slicing thru the door, side of rebel included :huhldup:

Those plans :dame:
You could just see all that pent up rebel hatred :heh:

"Rebel scum :scust:" Empire has zero respect for these motherfukkers. This is the first movie since ESB where you can just feel the scust in the air while the Empire is handing out that work.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm glad we didn't get jedi heavy...save that for the main series.

These side movies are going to be great to explore the unsung heroes of galaxy. Not everyone gonna be a Luke, Leia, Han, etc.

I want a Knights of the Old Republic movie :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You could just see all that pent up rebel hatred :heh:

"Rebel scum :scust:" Empire has zero respect for these motherfukkers. This is the first movie since ESB where you can just feel the scust in the air while the Empire is handing out that work.

i would have liked this movie to skirt the 'politics' of the star wars universe even more. the actual star wars movies were about black and white, good and evil... but a smaller more personal movie like this could afford to explore those shades of grey.

krennic struck me as the type of villain who believed he was in the right. he seemed real passionate about restoring 'peace' for the empire... but in the end i don't know if we really ever learn what he or the empire stands for.

if any of you guys have a theory i am all ears.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i would have liked this movie to skirt the 'politics' of the star wars universe even more. the actual star wars movies were about black and white, good and evil... but a smaller more personal movie like this could afford to explore those shades of grey.

krennic struck me as the type of villain who believed he was in the right. he seemed real passionate about restoring 'peace' for the empire... but in the end i don't know if we really ever learn what he or the empire stands for.

if any of you guys have a theory i am all ears.

Same thing the empire always stands for. Peace on their terms which is absolute control. He's got his own agenda and ambitions, wanting to take Tarkin's spot, but ultimately it's the empire believing they know what's best and that everyone needs to get in line.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Same thing the empire always stands for. Peace on their terms which is absolute control. He's got his own agenda and ambitions, wanting to take Tarkin's spot, but ultimately it's the empire believing they know what's best and that everyone needs to get in line.

IYO what is the empire fighting to prevent?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
IYO what is the empire fighting to prevent?

A rebellion homie. The empire exists because Palpatine wanted to be all powerful and consolidate power under his watch. That happened in revenge of the sith. But even then he still had the imperial senate to answer to and the Death Star's construction was the end of that. It's all about power. Ruling the galaxy. Do whatever you need to do to be all powerful and stop at nothing to get it. At this point they're fighting to stop a rebellion and show that with their might, no one can stop them. They want to rule every inch of the galaxy and at this point they don't. As long as the rebels are around there will be a contingent of people who say they can be beaten. They want the rebels wiped out

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: Just got home from seeing this piff. This shyt was better then my highest expectations.

D0sewy_X.gif

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
That shyt was crazy the way he was tearing through them though i dont see how he didnt get them plans.

I think it's more so that he didn't know exactly what they had. All he really saw was some running and some firing back.