Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people really hating on the droids?...lol whatever...i understand it's the in thing for people to want everything to be realistically sad, but they serve their purpose: comic relief...hell, that's what K2 was in this movie...his comic relief was just from a different angle than C3PO/R2D2....also, they are fan favs, it's a reason they keep them in all the movies....

the only issue i had with the film was the black rebel soldier getting killed a sec after saying he'd go flip the switch...saw the shyt coming as soon as he said i'll do it, but damn, thought they'd at least let him make it out the door....

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw,

At what point are we going to admit being annoyed by the buck toothed brit lead charactor?

she was cool....i like how they set it up as if she could be a certain character's mom, then said 'naw, fukk that, get it out your mind' lol.....

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Just saw this today, solid flick. Liked this much more than TFA

Ip man was the best character
And the droid was hilarious

Nothing to go crazy about but it was solid. Worth a matinee
Nice sig :ehh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
holy shyt this was fukking awesome

K2SO >>>> 3PO

I feel if R2 talked he'd be the a$$hole K2 is.

nice
cameos from 3PO/R2

IP Man was bad ass as fukk too

I'd say I like it better than TFA

fukking loved
the ending and how it transitions into ANH, wasn't really surprised by the ending in general though, makes sense...would be more of a surprise if they went the other route and had them survive.

Gonna def watch it again

forgot to mention K2SO. first time he was introduced, I turned to my wife and said "that robot is a fukking dikk".

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two minor things I didn't get

Why was the defecting pilot in jail after the monster read his mind, it seemed he was legit

Why did jyn go ham on the rebels trying to rescue her?

Saw Gerrera didn't trust him. Plain and simple. Saw was a terrorist extremist and regardless if the pilot was telling the truth or not, he was going to get held.

Jyn didn't know who was out that door. Plus, she really cared for the Rebel Alliance either initially.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason I love 3PO is because he was made to serve and yet he functions and thinks entirely based on logic and probablity... so he's forced to go along with these madmen and crazy people on their daring and crazy adventures even though they could all give two fukks about his opinion or his well being.

When Han says he pulling in closer to the star destroyer.

"Closer!?!?":wtf:

Ironically, K2 isn't much more different.... he just talks mad shyt at the same time. Like on some "the probability is 33% chances that you're fuccked, but it's whatever because I can survive in space."

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Saw Gerrera didn't trust him. Plain and simple. Saw was a terrorist extremist and regardless if the pilot was telling the truth or not, he was going to get held.

Jyn didn't know who was out that door. Plus, she really cared for the Rebel Alliance either initially.

yeah but they should have just cut out the whole scene with the mind reading monster then

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
people really hating on the droids?...lol whatever...i understand it's the in thing for people to want everything to be realistically sad, but they serve their purpose: comic relief...hell, that's what K2 was in this movie...his comic relief was just from a different angle than C3PO/R2D2....also, they are fan favs, it's a reason they keep them in all the movies....

the only issue i had with the film was the black rebel soldier getting killed a sec after saying he'd go flip the switch...saw the shyt coming as soon as he said i'll do it, but damn, thought they'd at least let him make it out the door....

Nah. Some of us are shytting on C3PO. The rest of the droids are great

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
tumblr_oib49ceue91qfy2kdo1_540.gif

tumblr_oib49ceue91qfy2kdo2_540.gif

tumblr_oiajq7Iuum1rszoo3o1_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oiajq7Iuum1rszoo3o3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oiajq7Iuum1rszoo3o2_r1_540.gif
:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kinda off topic but holy shyt this past week going holiday shopping... Star Wars is EVERYWHERE.

I challenge you to find any retail store right now NOT selling some kind of Star Wars licensed merchandise.

It was always big but it's gotten even more ridiculous.