Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'd bet it wouldn't be the first time he's killed though. He said he's done stuff he's not proud of before. Wouldn't doubt he's carried out assassinations before.

I'm still holding out hope that Jar Jar came up on that beach and saved Jyn and Cassian and they're chilling in a cave with Luke on whatever planet he's hiding on at the end of episode 7
yeah he mentions to jyn how she wasn't the only one to lose everything and how he'd been fighting in the war for a long time and I feel like he lost his moral compass in that for a while.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Two minor things I didn't get

Why was the defecting pilot in jail after the monster read his mind, it seemed he was legit

Why did jyn go ham on the rebels trying to rescue her?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually kind of like the movie, I love the Anakin/Obi-Wan dynamic and I think Hayden nails those scenes and the Tattooine scenes.

The Anakin/Padme shyt needed at least two rewrites though. He's just way too horny and creepy around her for her to turn around and be like "I've been dying a little bit since you came back into my life :mjcry:".

It just didn't work and Hayden caught the flack because he had to be the one to read that shyt out loud.

"It's not fair! :sadbron:"
:manny:well he was a horny teenager. With him being adopted by the Jedi late in age, they forced him to suppress his already formed emotions and I sure that fukked with his psyche definitely during the years hormones are racing. He was basically more free to express himself when he was a slave.

By Episode 2 I got the impression Anakin smashed some groupies but with Padme he never got the proper education or interaction on how to express love hence his awkwardness in the things he says to her when trying to be romantic. I think Padme even mocks him at one point

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Why was the defecting pilot in jail after the monster read his mind, it seemed he was legit

I think Saw thought it was a trap and wasn't sure. He was paranoid because the Empire been gunning for him for a while

They need to bring K2 back in episode 8 so BB8 can have a bro like R2 and C3PO. I'm sure his programming is stored somewhere on the Rebel's hard drives

Ezra

Daps
Hating on the driods is en vogue right now, so people do it. They've never been my favorite part, but they dont bother me either.

Having said that - they were completely shoe horned into this movie as a fan service/keeping them in every movie. I have to think there was a better way to do that

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Y'all don't like 3PO :dwillhuh:

:: As Han is about to enter the asteroid field ::

"BUT SIR!?!?!?"

:mjlol:

He's okay but annoying at times. R2 always sonning his ass and R2 doesn't even talk

K2 and R2 would be one hell of a duo, probably talk mad shyt to the rebels

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Yooooooooo I just realized where they got the idea of the shield gate on Scarif from :banderas:

5-Rogue-One.jpg

MAKE SPACEBALLS CANON DISNEY :ohlawd:
This is funny and all but it not quite true. Planetary shields been an idea in Star Wars from the jump. It's just the first time anyone has shown it on film. They fukking nailed it.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Hating on the driods is en vogue right now, so people do it. They've never been my favorite part, but they dont bother me either.

Having said that - they were completely shoe horned into this movie as a fan service/keeping them in every movie. I have to think there was a better way to do that
I think its just more apparent now that the droids are nothing more than disney money grabs out right.