Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Hating on the driods is en vogue right now, so people do it. They've never been my favorite part, but they dont bother me either.

Having said that - they were completely shoe horned into this movie as a fan service/keeping them in every movie. I have to think there was a better way to do that

They could've just been on the Tantive with Leia :yeshrug:

The droids are in 5 out of 7 final shots this would've been the 8th that way.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
3PO is annoying as fukk. I've never found his schtick entertaining.
The reason I love 3PO is because he was made to serve and yet he functions and thinks entirely based on logic and probablity... so he's forced to go along with these madmen and crazy people on their daring and crazy adventures even though they could all give two fukks about his opinion or his well being.

When Han says he pulling in closer to the star destroyer.

"Closer!?!?":wtf:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The whole time I was thinking don't get attached to any of them since this ties directly into ANH, and there was no mention of them from that point forward. They were gonna have to die, but that shyt was still fukked up though. That's why I liked it. It was real. Yeah there was a victory, but there were casualties too.
I've been so busy and also a part of me really didn't care too much to keep updated with a new Star Wars movie so I had no idea what this was going to be about. I honestly thought rouge was the name of the girl from the force awakens and it was going to be a story about her, boy was I wrong.

I think it was the best decision of my life not to know, I didn't see the trailer either... I was so lost from the jump cuz I kept thinking that it didn't look like her from the force awakens.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Y'all don't like 3PO :dwillhuh:

:: As Han is about to enter the asteroid field ::

"BUT SIR!?!?!?"

:mjlol:

Leia: *sees Han* :wub:
Han: *sees Leia* :shaq:
C3PO: *jumps in the way* :krs: GOODNESS! HAN SOLO! IT IS I, C-3-PO! You probably don't recognize me because of the red arm!
Han: :upsetfavre:

I wished C3PO and R2 got more recognition from the other characters. The only ones who seem to give a damn about them are Luke and Obi Wan (his kind pat on Threepio's shoulder as he gets back on the ship to leave Mustafar).

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
But he's already killed before. He killed that that guy at the outpost that he got info from
that line was to imply that he is indeed an assassin. he confirms as much in the scene where they all volunteer n he says he did some bad shyt that he wouldnt be able to live with himself over

he didnt kill dude cause he saw homie get smacked and the scientists executed. plus he was prolly feelin jinn. thats what i took from it

Ezra

Daps
They could've just been on the Tantive with Leia :yeshrug:

The droids are in 5 out of 7 final shots this would've been the 8th that way.
That would have made the most sense, but I dont think that was the right place for some comedic relief, which is what they're used for.

I think a short scene with Bale giving a message to them to tell Leia to go to Tatooine would have been cool

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
When a huge multi-national corporation buys Lucasfilm do you think it's made for artistic reasons? This movie, the Han Solo Movie and the the third trilogy are all money grabs.

Every movie is a money grab, and just like Lucas went for the money with the ewoks, I'm not dissing that aspect, its the forced aspect of it, like a formula that gets me more than anything.