NULL
added more:damn:
tumblr_oiccjqTdiF1rszoo3o1_540.gif

tumblr_oiccjqTdiF1rszoo3o2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oiccjqTdiF1rszoo3o3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oiccjqTdiF1rszoo3o4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oiccjqTdiF1rszoo3o6_r2_540.gif

tumblr_oiccjqTdiF1rszoo3o5_r2_540.gif

that very first clip was so fukking amazing to see/watch/hear....how the black 'fog' came in, then the breathing, and last that red light started shining....had me like 'HOLY shyt!!!!' in the theater....the rebels faces looked like they were thinking 'is it christmas time? is that rudolph?....hell no, that aint santa' lol....

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Them Ewoks built a whole,fukking village in the trees
They're excellent hunters
If it wasn't for luke being a Jedi, han and them would of been rotisserie chicken

Doing a surprise attack and using a guerrilla tactics is not a stretch

And if it was a village full of Wookies then that would of been a stretch that death star smiled generator would have such a small security crew

Building a house aint really an accomplishment is it?
They good hunters but if the ewok movie told us anything they aint shyt, they rolled 5 deep to kill a gorax, and that shyt aint got no armor. Hell empire came and setup shop like it wasn't nothing.
I think if they played it off as the wookies just hiding in the cut and the empire not even know they were as deep as they were it could have been more effective, but it is what it is, trees and sticks and stone and arrows took out a military with lightspeed travel.

Daps
Reppin
Chi City
I'm curious brehs, just saw the Vader scene on YT. How did the audience react to that setup and when the lightsaber ignited?

I went to an early Friday showing where maybe 15 people including myself were there and nobody reacted out loud but I was smiling like crazy when the lightsaber ignited.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A little side note from the main topic of this thread:

Watching Rogue One made me wonder if the Star Wars movies were actually done in chronological order, would it have the same impact that it has today?

i dont think so....there is a slow burn to star wars, and if they went in order, it never wouldve built that momentum....it was smart to throw people into the middle of it, and have them wondering what the hell this was all about, how did it come about, the history of characters, etc....especially when they dropped that 'i'm your father' line...had people thinking 'what the fukk?!?!?!'

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it was they needed to make it clearer. Dude was definitely about to throw a grenade but I never saw it as him about to endanger Jyn. :jbhmm:

what are you talking about, it was very clear lol....she ran behind the tank, the same tank dude was finna throw the nade to...

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Nah he's not a jedi but I believe he's force sensitive but just didn't receive the training that others have.
It's a strong possibility he was just a force user...protector of the Kyber crystals. But again there's a strong possibility he was. There was a Jedi temple in the city where the Empire was stealing the crystals.