Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
tumblr_oib49ceue91qfy2kdo1_540.gif

tumblr_oib49ceue91qfy2kdo2_540.gif

tumblr_oiajq7Iuum1rszoo3o1_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oiajq7Iuum1rszoo3o3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oiajq7Iuum1rszoo3o2_r1_540.gif

OK, I can believe that there's an invisible force field shield in the launching bay protecting them from space, but there sure is a lot of space wind blowing his cape...

They're giving New hope on tnt. Imagine coming home from the movies and going right into New hope.:banderas:

I watched the start of ANH on TNT, and I have to admit the end of Rogue One doesn't line up as perfectly as it seemed at first.
Vader says to Leia that they intercepted a transmission going to "this ship". But in Rogue One, the transmission went to the Rebel Flagship, and Leia's ship was docked inside.

Also, in RO Vader CLEARLY sees the Blockade Runner ship leaving the Rebel Flagship. But in ANH he indicates that Leia's ship was on a fake diplomatic mission, obviously not part of a battle.

Sounds like Lucas intended for Leia's ship to be in deep space when it received the transmission, then for Vader's ship to track down the destination for the signal and start chasing the suspicious "diplomatic" ship in the general area.

It's more exiting the way it happened in RO, though.

Then again, the scene in ANH isn't really consistent with itself. If the rebels were pretending to be on a "diplomatic" mission, why would they start shooting at the "cops" that pulled them over? Why would Leia herself shoot a cop trying to hit her with a "stun" weapon if she's trying to sell the fact that she's on a diplomatic mission? I never really paid attention to these details until just now.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Saw it tonight, first 1/3 was a snoozefest was damn near fighting sleep until they landed on the planet where mads dies. And even after that was a struggle, the last act was great though and the last 10 minutes was just beautiful.

As per usual the tweets that this is the best SW movie since 77' or TESB is just balderdash.

The Benjamin button technology used still has ways to go and was jarring as fuk. They should have left Tarkin with his back to the camera for the most part, a little thanos like turn at the end of his soliloquy would have been much more effective than what we got.

Did not feel a damn thing for any or the characters, closest sentiment being for IP man but the way his death was constructed anyone would say he had it coming

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was also fighting sleep at a point, but I attributed that to being up early in the morning.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just got out of work ready to watch this shyt :win:

10 dollars for a small soda and popcorn doe :damn:

U complaining I took my family and my niece and nephew came out to $68 :damn:

And I'm not a big Star Wars fan just went cuz seemed good heard was good and kids wanted too

Told their ass no popcorn or drinks tho :mjlol:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
It was the Death Star 2's construction site, and the Emperor already knew the rebels were coming, including Luke himself. It was a trap...
It was a trap, but I assume the Emperor still had to make it look like it was just a remote garrison.

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
shyt was dry as hell for the beginning but then it got interesting. The ending :gladbron::damn:!

The CGI on the faces was :ohhh: was wondering were they gonna just completely not use characters due to the actors being dead or older. I liked Force Awakens better than this but this was an entertaining flick.

One thing that annoyed me was everyone mentioning the force :dame:

Last edited: