Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
According to the Rogue One visual guide, Krennic's death troopers were medically enhanced cyborgs

Irk60tw.jpg

Funny we're just seeing these super elite troops now. Where were they when the Ewoks were attacking one of the most important facilities in the galaxy? :troll:

(That's the problem with adding too much new stuff to the Battle of Yavin era).

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Funny we're just seeing these super elite troops now. Where were they when the Ewoks were attacking one of the most important facilities in the galaxy? :troll:

(That's the problem with adding too much new stuff to the Battle of Yavin era).
They were one garrison stationed on one moon of one planet in the Outer Rim. There is no way AT-ST's, stormtroopers & scout troopers represented anywhere near the entirety of the Empire's forces throughout the galaxy.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I liked it, but I didn't love it. I was expecting a bit more after all the high praise i've seen from sources I respect. I was kinda bored and trying not to doze off through most of it (no @Sensitive Blake Griffin ).

But that last act was great. And that final vader scene was just :noah:

Gareth Edwards did that fukking thing again though where he killed the most interesting actor 40 min into the flick.

Donnie Yen was the real MVP. I wanted much much moah.

I've never cared for Felicity Jones in any movie either. She's just flat to me.

Last act really saved the movie for me. I'd probably give it a 7-7.5/10 but I'm not gonna say it's top 3 of the series or anything like that though. It's also insane that so many moments from the trailers were not in this.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!