Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

CHL

Superstar
Daps
According to the Rogue One visual guide, Krennic's death troopers were medically enhanced cyborgs

Irk60tw.jpg

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Acting in this is trash with the exception of Forrest who killed it.

Matter fact the acting in FA was trash apart from Boyega and he was a c00n. They need to stop getting these no names to front the franchise and relying on the name alone to carry the movie.

Edit: even this robot is fukking trash :snoop:

The acting is fine, dafuq are you on about.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
[QUOTE="Stelio Kontos, post: 22343519, member: 29062" I didn't know the actor playing Tarkin was dead until I was reading ya'lls comments. Didn't notice but like I said, I'm not in there trying to find flaws in a movie. Just trying to relax with some fukery:popcorn:[/QUOTE]
sadly he passed away in 1994 due to pancreas cancer.
Cushing is a legend..

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Brehs. It just hit me. All these years we wondered ANH "how did she get the plans?" "Who did it?" "How did they get by Vader" "Where were they comming from in the Opening scene of ANH?" I never dreamed i would see that on the big screen. This is the Major Key that binds the Saga. PS i still wanted to see MORE Prime Vader in Action lol

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Before the movie opened, there were a lot of rumors that the ending had to be totally changed in reshoots, and that reshoots are almost always a really bad sign. I know that's what me ME lower my expectations.

The funny thing is, after the movie the ending is the part that everyone is RAVING about.

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs. It just hit me. All these years we wondered ANH "how did she get the plans?" "Who did it?" "How did they get by Vader" "Where were they comming from in the Opening scene of ANH?" I never dreamed i would see that on the big screen. This is the Major Key that binds the Saga. PS i still wanted to see MORE Prime Vader in Action lol

It you hit just now? That's what the whole movie is about. Says in the beginning of New Hope. Rebel Alliance managed to steal plans for the death star.

Last edited: