Rockstar needs a damn competitor for GTA

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Finished all the heists and was talking with my cousin like damn yo this game boring really. I see why fools just run around and kill when I be in a lobby trying to make cash. It’s kinda like once you make a certain amount of money you already done did everything bought everything. It ain’t nothing special after that.

Tell me about it they can implement some dope decoration mod thing so you can mod your house/apartments with money to give you a reason to play online... but nope :snoop:

having an actual tv network you can watch when you in your safehouse online...:snoop:

more things to do in the bases or houses while you wake up and walk around... :snoop: just wasted opportunity

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Tell me about it they can implement some dope decoration mod thing so you can mod your house/apartments with money to give you a reason to play online... but nope :snoop:

having an actual tv network you can watch when you in your safehouse online...:snoop:

more things to do in the bases or houses while you wake up and walk around... :snoop: just wasted opportunity

I been playing it heavier since I had COVID. And in a week online became obsolete to me.

Tonight we got this crew kept gunning them down it was fun but that ain’t my style lol

I like going on fixing my cars and buying clothes just being cool.

Idk man they need a story mode specific to the online characters.

You can renovate certain apts but it’s still limited. High too.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You can't... Rockstar sunk billions into their engine. The attention to detail isn't just from game to game. It's a foundation they've built and added on since GTA 3.

Cyberpunk try to do it and failed.

The closest you'll get too it is Yakuza.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Finished all the heists and was talking with my cousin like damn yo this game boring really. I see why fools just run around and kill when I be in a lobby trying to make cash. It’s kinda like once you make a certain amount of money you already done did everything bought everything. It ain’t nothing special after that.

Yeah but the difference is when other people beat a game and do all its content, they play another game.

These losers just sit around and play GTA all day everyday. :unimpressed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I been playing it heavier since I had COVID. And in a week online became obsolete to me.

Tonight we got this crew kept gunning them down it was fun but that ain’t my style lol

I like going on fixing my cars and buying clothes just being cool.

Idk man they need a story mode specific to the online characters.

You can renovate certain apts but it’s still limited. High too.

Yep that's the problem :francis: there's nothing to do after you beat GTAO

A few more things i would have added was dating, the pacific bluffs country club has missions, the boardwalk has more interactive games you can do instead of one stupid roller coaster

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Yep that's the problem :francis: there's nothing to do after you beat GTAO

A few more things i would have added was dating, the pacific bluffs country club has missions, the boardwalk has more interactive games you can do instead of one stupid roller coaster
Tell me why they took spray painting walls off the game lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It took me years to realize it was better than San Andreas in almost every way. True Crimes released 2003, San Andreas in 2004, so perfect comparison.:manny:

They need to work on better hand to hand fighting mechanics for GTA6 the melee weapons is dope but i barely use them cause I got so many guns...:mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
They need to work on better hand to hand fighting mechanics for GTA6 the melee weapons is dope but i barely use them cause I got so many guns...:mjlol:

Eh, we'll see. Rockstar is terrible now and with their terrible fan base, they don't have to do shyt. Would I buy a GTA Liberty City? Maybe, it depends on how they make it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Eh, we'll see. Rockstar is terrible now and with their terrible fan base, they don't have to do shyt. Would I buy a GTA Liberty City? Maybe, it depends on how they make it.

I mean we already had liberty city part 6 is gonna be set in Vice City again :ld: which is fine with me.. I just hope its a good game

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
GTA has a lot they can do with the series.

I know you're a RDR hater but none of the GTAs have a story comparable to a RDR game, they can start by actually making a GTA with that caliber of story.

Well thats never going to happen cause GTA is supposed to be sattire where RDR2 is supposed to be mostly a serious take on the end of the wild west. GTA isn't going to do a story with the seriousness and tone of RDR

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Well thats never going to happen cause GTA is supposed to be sattire where RDR2 is supposed to be mostly a serious take on the end of the wild west. GTA isn't going to do a story with the seriousness and tone of RDR

Well, I thought 4 was pretty serious, but with comedic characters, similar to RDR. 4 has the best story of the GTAs by far too