Rockstar needs a damn competitor for GTA

Daps
I agree, but nobody’s going to put in the work. Rockstar is meticulous. Their attention to detail is unmatched. People are still finding new shyt in Red Dead 2. When the game dropped, I remember reading an article about how authentic the voice actors were for pedestrians. Most of them were actually from the regions their characters portrayed. No other studio is taking the time to do that. Rockstar is super greedy, but they’re like that because they know no one can compete when it comes to single player games .

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I agree, but nobody’s going to put in the work. Rockstar is meticulous. Their attention to detail is unmatched. People are still finding new shyt in Red Dead 2. When the game dropped, I remember reading an article about how authentic the voice actors were for pedestrians. Most of them were actually from the regions their characters portrayed. No other studio is taking the time to do that. Rockstar is super greedy, but they’re like that because they know no one can compete when it comes to single player games .
At this point fukk competition, somebody just make a really good and fun open world city game. I dont care if I’m a criminal or not.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I suspect a lot of developers don't want to deal with people looking against their company.

I think GTA is the only game I can think of where you exist in a world like our and have the freedom to break rules all rules short of rape.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Be lucky they haven't dropped anything in the VR genre yet

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This right here.

didnt know if you throw a dead body in a pig pen the pigs will eat the body. Until last month

Poppy lego

Rookie
Daps
lol Saints Row been trying and it's still possible i think... if somebody told me when i was in high school that one day Fifa games would be more respected than pro Evolution Soccer games i would gave him the :comeon:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Saints Row is great but if it doesn't say GTA on the title niklas don't wanna hear about it.