Rockstar is light years beyond these other studios

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thats my main concern, the new missions they have released on GTA online outside of the Cayo Perico Heist have been boring as shyt, it makes me wonder do they still have it

Not even just mission structure. I’m wondering if they will introduce actual new mechanics. RDR2 didn’t really add much different, even dead eye was pretty much left the same

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
For me all of this was telegraphed so early on, I felt like for 90% of the story I was just waiting for the inevitable to happen. From the first time aurther coughed and Dutch said some dumb shyt I knew exactly where the story would end up. Also from the first moment I met Micah, I knew I would ultimately have to kill his ass.

People praise the writing/story of this game but I just don’t see it. To me it was kinda amateurish and didn’t really impact me in any way cause it was foreshadowed so early then drug out over the course of hours and hours.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Mist be nice to make 8 billion dollars on a game. They should be
Must be nice, as if they didn't work hard and outclass everyone to make the 8 billion in the first place

Put out the best games of all time and you too could make 8 billion

Superstar
Daps

yeahhhh-loki.gif