Rockstar is light years beyond these other studios

Daps
didn't they buy the irl servers that youtubers were using? Imagine GTA 6 with those servers :whew:

finna hit a trilly with this one

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Can't even anticipate for GTA VI now because these weirdos (white people) on that "woke" shyt:scust:
Honesty that's a good thing they done took that word (c00ns helped them appropriate tho) and turned it into anti progression when it literally meant being aware of all the obstacles and hindrances ws put in front of us. However I still have faith Taketwo/Rockstar will portray Vice City as Florida with its own form of satire while sticking too the true meaning of Woke.

Daps
Quite literally and figuratively cos as good as they are, they take too long to do shyt

They've had 12 years and 3 generations of remaster reselling and microtransaction scamming GTA online RPers to funnel into GTA 6... their asses BETTER be light years ahead with all that development time and money on their hands :unimpressed:

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
They've had 12 years and 3 generations of remaster reselling and microtransaction scamming GTA online RPers to funnel into GTA 6... their asses BETTER be light years ahead with all that development time and money on their hands :unimpressed:
I'm literally speaking to my friend about it, they created this hype hell for themselves. The new gta needs not only be extraordinary but revolutionarize the gaming industry
They did this to themselves. This is what greed does to you

JNew

Superstar
Daps
The game looks good and “nex-gen” but it’s 2 years out.

I remember when game trailers like this were coming out monthly during the Xbox 360/ps3 days.

We've had a drought in video gaming for the last decade (plagued with remasters and buggy unplayable half as$ed titles) I just think R* is the first developer in a long time flexing.

I do agree with one of the post above saying R* has fell off. But that’s most developers at this point in
2023 with the industry dumbing down to becoming more accessible to everyone.

This leads into my next point, I have a feeling this game will be a very “PG” gta game.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Let them bitter bytches go play Saints Row

The later saints row games had better mission structure than GTA 4 & 5 tbh, Rockstar built a better world but when it came to actually playing the game solo and doing missions saints row was way better as a sandbox game. That's my main concern with VI, I hope they can remix the missons to be more interesting, no more towing cars.

Superstar
Daps
The later saints row games had better mission structure than GTA 4 & 5 tbh, Rockstar built a better world but when it came to actually playing the game solo and doing missions saints row was way better as a sandbox game. That's my main concern with VI, I hope they can remix the missons to be more interesting, no more towing cars.

The world building is everything. I’ve played all the saint’s rows and could never finish them. Just lost interest. Even the most outlandish missions just fell flat to me because the world didn’t have enough depth for me to sink into.

I was overall happy with IV, and after RDR2 (one of my favorites of all time), I have faith in whatever they may be planning for Florida.

:russ:
Towing has been a staple since the ps1 days, you know that isn’t going anywhere lol.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Idk. A bunch of the references they put in there gonna be outdated by the time this shyt drops. It was just a trailer. It looked dope, but you can't base shyt off of that.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I mean I expected the visuals to be fire, it's Rockstar and they have unlimited GTA:O funds to work with

Creatively was the always the question for me now that's it's being developed by new ppl

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
game will be at minimum as good as RDR2. but with better graphics, which at that low expectation is still GOTY quality.
People wanting innovation everytime a they release a sequel are the same one that will complain when they miss stuff about the last game.