ROCKSTAR: GTA 6 in Development! (Will PC Virgin Race Get GTA 5 Before Part 6 Drops?)

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
fukk vice city, atleast let it be the big 3 cities and put a rest to them

Imo gta4 + dlc is the best story outside of gta5 san san.

Niko, biker cac I forgot and the Dominican dude

All fighting for the diamonds all wit they own story, they were all around each other in the main story

Niko killing one of the biker members in the og story, and u getting to see how they reacted to that when u played lost and damned

Gay tony having parachutes and fightclubs

And gta 4 multiplayer was better

Last edited:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
fukk vice city, atleast let it be the big 3 cities and put a rest to them

Imo gta4 + dlc is the best story outside of gta5

Niko, biker cac I forgot and the Dominican dude

All fighting for the diamonds all wit they own story, they were all around each other in the main story

Niko killing one of the biker members in the og story, and u getting to see how they reacted to that when u played lost and damned

Gay tony having parachutes and fightclubs

And gta 4 multiplayer was better

man i had gta 4 but never finished it so i ended up getting the dlc that had lost of the damned and ballad of gay tony i played lost of damned for a lil bit and never even got to the tony one just had too much going on at the time to game like i do now. i feel like im missing out now :palm:

if they redo it for the 4 i will def cop

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
man i had gta 4 but never finished it so i ended up getting the dlc that had lost of the damned and ballad of gay tony i played lost of damned for a lil bit and never even got to the tony one just had too much going on at the time to game like i do now. i feel like im missing out now :palm:

if they redo it for the 4 i will def cop
Yea u missed out bro, :smh: they fukked over the lost biker crew in gta5 tho, but how they story ended I didnt expect anything more

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's what i mean.. the world

not only are there about 10 more places in the us (chicago, philly, dc, atlanta, vegas, etc) but also the world (brazil, japan, china, london, africa, italy, france, etc)

how many gta have their been since 3.. add ons, new gens, 4, 5.. its been the same rotating cities.. the story is where it's at.. as long as the city is big as fukk, and you can throw in some landmarks, a nice side, a hood side, some drama, and another great story... the people will eat it up

hold on... lol did you just list London as if It was a country next to other countries smh, n gta Africa? that's like saying gta : America.

plus gta only do the 3 cities n its always been like that

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
i just want to go to multiple cities.

And people hating on GTA 5 :camby:

The ending was wack though. Multiple choice was silly, since the option not to kill Michael or Trevor was the only one that made sense. Plus it ruined the chance for all 3 to be in a DLC mission.

Imagine RIO though:ohlawd:

Starting from the bottom in the favelas and moving on up to house on the beach :wow:
Play Max Payne 3.

It's my GOAT :ohlawd:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's what i mean.. the world

not only are there about 10 more places in the us (chicago, philly, dc, atlanta, vegas, etc) but also the world (brazil, japan, china, london, africa, italy, france, etc)

how many gta have their been since 3.. add ons, new gens, 4, 5.. its been the same rotating cities.. the story is where it's at.. as long as the city is big as fukk, and you can throw in some landmarks, a nice side, a hood side, some drama, and another great story... the people will eat it up
you cant same its been teh same cities. they've done one over and that was L.A. or san andreas. remember next gen is full of remakes. gta 5 is a san andreas super remake if you will. think about it.

They could take it back to the original in London if they wanted to. because how crappy the game looked back then. it would be :gladbron: status.

but i dont want one place anymore or one area. they have too much power in these systems to do that. too much space on these disc and hard drives. no excuses. That driving game THE Crew mapped the US(of course its not all of it). not the point. its enough of it to make a trip cross country seem long. if they had to leave the US, i'm saying go on ahead and give me Japan. but then i will have the same complaint about needing another place to hop on a plane for.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
1980s miami has the biggest scope for plot twists and fukkery. It shouldn't revolve around an eyetalian though like VC or a cuban like scarface. The columbians had the most action. Imagine playing an american columbian dude like rivi from cocaine cowboys, working for a psycho bytch like griselda blanco :ooh:, having hitsquads roaming the streets looking for you, having missions in columbia where you have to war with her enemies. shyt would be piff. No other era has that level of material for a GTA game. The real life cocaine cowboys story has more action and killing than gta 5.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1980s miami has the biggest scope for plot twists and fukkery. It shouldn't revolve around an eyetalian though like VC or a cuban like scarface. The columbians had the most action. Imagine playing an american columbian dude like rivi from cocaine cowboys, working for a psycho bytch like griselda blanco :ooh:, having hitsquads roaming the streets looking for you, having missions in columbia where you have to war with her enemies. shyt would be piff. No other era has that level of material for a GTA game. The real life cocaine cowboys story has more action and killing than gta 5.
NO. stop rehashing. we did miami old school already. we aint doing it again. NEXT

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
imagine if they did some 1970s throwback shyt :banderas:
I wouldn't mind if they went retro again.

that'd be ok to do with the same old cities... 70s/80s new york and cali

30s-60s mafia crime with bumpy too :blessed:

60-70s la coke era... getting it in on boats and floating it through hollywood :blessed:

80s crack era :blessed:

pimping in 70s chicago :blessed:

vegas beginnings :blessed:

black panther movement :wow:

just please don't give us another.... new guy comes to ny/la/miami... runs into trouble in 10 mins... old pals show up... revenge... do nothing with all your money.... story again

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
miami-text-Favim.com-499328_large.jpg