ROCKSTAR: GTA 6 in Development! (Will PC Virgin Race Get GTA 5 Before Part 6 Drops?)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If they're going to rehash territories, I'd rather Vice City.
Lot of potential there and the setting with current graphics would be :whoo:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get we get the fukk out of ny miami and la please? there's a whole world out there
i some what agree with this. but you have to also realize. There is a whole world out there. But there isnt a whole world out there people want to spend 1000's of hours playing in it. Like i said in my other post. I think its time to expand the map to all of the US some of canada(toronto, vancouver, QB),the middle to top half of mexico thats connected to the US. Now when i say the entire US i dont mean every single state/city will be represented. the big ones of course. and throw in New orleans or even the ATL or something. but lets be clear. there aint much to do in georgia, carolinas, etc There is nothing really iconic about texas as big as it is. But you could throw it in there. I just need the land mass of the entire US so i have a reason to buy a plane or hit the airport and take a trip. now canada will have to be legit at least those cities i named. same for mexico( i need the cartels running wild down there.)

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
It's going to be Vice City.

If they include their version of Cuba or Guantanamo :banderas:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it could come out a lot sooner than people think. GTA comes out in generations and they have already developed the bones for this one. Re-build vice city with the V engine and write a story is all they need to do. That said, I don't think they will call it GTA 6. It'll be GTA V: Vice City

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i some what agree with this. but you have to also realize. There is a whole world out there. But there isnt a wholedc world out there people want to spend 1000's of hours playing in it. Like i said in my other post. I think its time to expand the map to all of the US some of canada(toronto, vancouver, QB),the middle to top half of mexico thats connected to the US. Now when i say the entire US i dont mean every single state/city will be represented. the big ones of course. and throw in New orleans or even the ATL or something. but lets be clear. there aint much to do in georgia, carolinas, etc There is nothing really iconic about texas as big as it is. But you could throw it in there. I just need the land mass of the entire US so i have a reason to buy a plane or hit the airport and take a trip. now canada will have to be legit at least those cities i named. same for mexico( i need the cartels running wild down there.)
that's what i mean.. the world

not only are there about 10 more places in the us (chicago, philly, dc, atlanta, vegas, etc) but also the world (brazil, japan, china, london, africa, italy, france, etc)

how many gta have their been since 3.. add ons, new gens, 4, 5.. its been the same rotating cities.. the story is where it's at.. as long as the city is big as fukk, and you can throw in some landmarks, a nice side, a hood side, some drama, and another great story... the people will eat it up