ROCKSTAR: GTA 6 in Development! (Will PC Virgin Race Get GTA 5 Before Part 6 Drops?)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It took them 5 years to create v. They're working on heists, single player dlc and trying to keep online updated. If you think 6 is coming anytime soon i have some stuff to sell you.
I just want a location breh so I can just daydream on what the game would be and look like..:noah:

Hell they didn't confirm GTA5 would be San Andreas until what..the 4th/5th year after GTA 4 dropped?:mjcry:

Gonna be a long wait....

Rockstar said GTA mostly works better in an American setting. GTA is a parady of American culture itself. A Brazil setting wont work for GTA.

Imagine RIO though:ohlawd:

Starting from the bottom in the favelas and moving on up to house on the beach :wow:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Glad more people are admitting that GTA 5 story wasn't worth a repeat at all

No doubt GTA 5 was an AMAZING game, but its story was weak compared to the others. GTA 4 had the story but lackluster gameplay.

IMO VC had the best storyline. Again my opinion. I just liked the Scarface themed storyline of a mobster rising to power. If R is indeed making a GTA 6 then I beg that the storyline is similar to VC. The nostalgia of me as a 10-11 year old playing as Tommy Vercetti and getting him a big ass mansion in Starfish island...
VercettiEstate-GTAVC.jpg

:win::banderas:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would honestly rather have a new Red Dead or Max Payne before another GTA:yeshrug:

4 and 5 were good games with a lot of great gameplay elements but they were kind of disappointing

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
No doubt GTA 5 was an AMAZING game, but its story was weak compared to the others. GTA 4 had the story but lackluster gameplay.

IMO VC had the best storyline. Again my opinion. I just liked the Scarface themed storyline of a mobster rising to power. If R is indeed making a GTA 6 then I beg that the storyline is similar to VC. The nostalgia of me as a 10-11 year old playing as Tommy Vercetti and getting him a big ass mansion in Starfish island...
VercettiEstate-GTAVC.jpg

:win::banderas:

GTA 5 just felt weak as shyt. I couldn't see myself getting into Michael. I was interested in Franklin but he wasn't a focus so they didn't give him much. Never gave a damn for Trevor at all.

Gameplay was better and more comfortable as it should be but the world they set you in was weak as well. Seems like most of the ironic jabs they took at current society and the world didn't really make me laugh at all. Outside of the 3 main characters I didnt feel like the world had much personality even with the slight cameos they had there. Small ass city but huge ass bodies of Desert and fukking ocean :camby:.

I would like to see a GTA in Vice City again so I can see how Tommy doing. Last we heard of him he dropped Ken Rosenberg and that was that :manny:.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
GTA 5 just felt weak as shyt. I couldn't see myself getting into Michael. I was interested in Franklin but he wasn't a focus so they didn't give him much. Never gave a damn for Trevor at all.

Gameplay was better and more comfortable as it should be but the world they set you in was weak as well. Seems like most of the ironic jabs they took at current society and the world didn't really make me laugh at all. Outside of the 3 main characters I didnt feel like the world had much personality even with the slight cameos they had there. Small ass city but huge ass bodies of Desert and fukking ocean :camby:.

I would like to see a GTA in Vice City again so I can see how Tommy doing. Last we heard of him he dropped Ken Rosenberg and that was that :manny:.

Yeah the single player of V was kinda disappointing and the city was small. Again the GP was still AMAZING but there were many disappointments. Like complete lack in interiors. IV had more interiors than V. I didnt have no problems with the three protagonist. I actually liked them all for their different personalities.

As for seeing how Tommy's doing. Wont happen since the universe in which Tommy is in is over. We're in the "HD universe" according to Rockstar; which includes IV+DLC's,Chinatown Wars and V. Only brands and gangs like the Families can transfer to a new universe, but not storyline characters.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
yall cant hate when games drop and they have mad bugs then you say they shouldve pushed it back and fixed the bugs. when rockstar drops a game its almost flawless make sur they droppingqualitty

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Rockstar Games delayed the PC release of Grand Theft Auto 5 to March 24, but prior to its long-awaited release, president Leslie Benzies is already talking about the obvious next title, Grand Theft Auto 6.

“We’ve got about 45 years worth of ideas we want to do,” Benzies tells Develop during an interview. “We don’t know what GTA 6 will be, but we’ve got some ideas. It comes from the idea first. Where is it going to be set is the first question. Then that defines the missions; you're doing different things in LA than in New York or Miami. The map and story get worked up together, and the story is a basic flow of how it works out so you can layer the missions in.”

It’s interesting to learn just what goes into making a Grand Theft Auto game, but I think it’s an even bigger deal that Rockstar already has some ideas for GTA 6. When you consider GTA 5 released a little over a year ago, I guess it isn’t that big of a surprise to hear ideas are being rolled around in the Rockstar Games offices
get we get the fukk out of ny miami and la please? there's a whole world out there