ROCKSTAR: GTA 6 in Development! (Will PC Virgin Race Get GTA 5 Before Part 6 Drops?)

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
.do we even have heists yet?
4gP1Hjn.png

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Still didn't save the game. Story was fukking weak.

Compared to 5? Nah

GTA 4 story: Niko migrates to America to live a better life and ally with different people to get leads on his ex-comrade who betrayed him and his comrades in the war in russia. Theres side things that happen like his cousin getting married.

GTA 5 story: Be the government dog and rob banks for no reason because thats what american cacs want :blessed:

:troll:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Compared to 5? Nah

GTA 4 story: Niko migrates to America to live a better life and ally with different people to get leads on his ex-comrade who betrayed him and his comrades in the war in russia. Theres side things that happen like his cousin getting married.

GTA 5 story: Be the government dog and rob banks for no reason because thats what american cacs want :blessed:

:troll:
4 tried too hard to be real. That's what turned people off.
I ran into cats like Nikko everyday in the city. I didn't wanna go home playing as the nikka I just saw before I came in the house. :mjlol:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Compared to 5? Nah

they're wasnt enough heists and the online was fukking horrible

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
this...it was the first GTA story i liked...I liked the fact you could switch around characters

exactly the story was so compelling this is the first GTA i actually completed. usually i just get halfway thru the story and go full fukkery mode in them streets. nikkas is just picky as fukk. "No black bandanas in this game? shyt is trash. Plus Franklin didn't even smash no hoes. horrible story" smh

Casso Dinero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, Oregon
yall bytching about the story in 5 :dahell:

4 was doo doo cakes, it took me forever to finish it and i wont play it anymore cuz of the bowling calls :damn: :pacspit: :pacspit:

5 is by far the best gta game ever

and if 6 doesnt take place in miami im not buying it. fukk ny

Brehs all in they feelings all because you wouldn't play darts with them and shyt. :camby:with that bullshyt.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at yall getting all off topic with which story was the best.

The question still remains Where is the next Spot for GTA 6?

I dont want one city. There is no excuse. Give me the USA. ALL OF IT. of course it will never really be all. so some of it. i need some mexico and a a little canada. This means we can throwaway some of those flyover states (montana).
The reason it needs to be the entire US. is because why have these airplanes if you really dont have any legit reason to fly them?

I mean in GTA 5 you're flying from L.A. to palmdale. STOP IT. a helicopter ride would be good enough in that scenario. no need for a full on plane. So if we doing planes which we are. I need a reason to COP a jet. and that reason is, i'm tired of driving for hours across the country or trying to fly a helicopter across country.