Rock's Preferred City Series (PCS): Charlotte or Raleigh?

Which do you prefer?

• Charlotte

Votes: 52 63.4%
  • Raleigh

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • Different Carolina City

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Charlotte still has Raleigh beat for the foreseeable future, so long as it has some amenities Raleigh doesn't have like rail transit, luxury retail/dining and more major league sporting events...

Let Raleigh ever get light rail or that MLB expansion franchise though, and it'll be a tie because as is, Raleigh already closing the gap....

The city already has almost everything else you need to be a breathing, functional city. It has a real arts scene, shopping, restaurants, nightlife districts, vibrant downtown, popping city neighborhoods, great education framework, bad women galore, festivals, great weather. It's holding its own with Charlotte in all these categories...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Do any Coli brehs live in Raleigh? I live in the QC as do a bunch of other cats...

Wake County ain't for everybody...i lived in Raleigh as a kid, and recently went back. Do not live in Raleigh unless you have to.

Free Game. :yeshrug:

@Jparker fight back

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
At its peak and and at it’s average, Charlotte is just a better overall city

I mean compare peaks

Raleigh CIAA to Charlotte CIAA

Hell we got the HBCU Festival starting tonight down here

Raleigh could never
i agree with all that...

and...Mook still owes me weed. :beli:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

Close…. But y’all still take the L Raleigh niccas

Nah hell nah yall doing too much 🤣 🤣

Charlotte is a better city but Raleigh is closing the gap. I lived in Charlotte and its dope. I live in Raleigh and this shyt here jumping the way its supposed to, its not as big as Charlotte so of course Charlotte has more things to do, relatively speaking. There's plenty of shyt popping here though...

This is a city of bag chasers and paper flippers. We fly as hell (yall got me saying "we" now, I'm an adopted Raleighite now). shyt is a fun spot to live and to be honest its not much different from Charlotte, they more alike than not. Parks and rec is better here. Events and entertainment better in Charlotte. Fine ass women in both. Landscape, weather, development of the city the same in both. Dining and restaurants mostly the same, Charlotte has more luxury dealers...

The only real difference is because Charlotte is bigger it attracts more events and entertainment, which is a bonafide plus if you need to be somewhere with more to do. I'm satisfied with what Raleigh offers because there's still alot going on here and if I absolutely need to leave to see something else I just hop the Amtrak to Charlotte or drive. Charlotte also has better transit infrastructure but Raleigh's isn't bad...

Raleigh has grown on me. The funny thing is the same way Charlotteans shyt on Raleigh, mf's from elsewhere shyt on Charlotte and call it country, boring, slow, dead, suburban, all those descriptives. I know because I used to live there too 🤣....

The reality is they are similar but different tiers of city and you gotta appreciate them for what they are instead of what they aren't, or just move...
Do any Coli brehs live in Raleigh? I live in the QC as do a bunch of other cats...

Wake County ain't for everybody...i lived in Raleigh as a kid, and recently went back. Do not live in Raleigh unless you have to.

Free Game. :yeshrug: