Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
But they were in the WCF :comeon:. And I'm not gonna defend Harden clubbing the night before a playoff game but is it 100% true that he was there? We taking nikkas words on twitter as 100% accuracy. The type of nikkas that love to troll just as much as nikkas on thecoli. I've seen boys on here sending complaints to company's disguised as a "worried mother" to try and get tv personality's fired from their job. And you taking people like that word that he was at the club.

Come on man. He might have been there and if he was it explains a lot but I can't believe he would do something like that especially when he's evoked a no social media thing since the playoffs started. Don't believe everything you read.
No social media = No Poosay?

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
what about Iverson? he's going to the HOF:sas1:
No doubt, first ballot. But he's going in for his accomplishments for the early part of his career because by the end of his career it was well known AI didn't have a good handle on his 'partying'. Let's not forget he used his daughter's illness to get excused from games which he was later caught out clubbing.

A.I. is the gawd tho so I'm putting him in the same exception class as MJ because Iverson never embarrassed himself on the court dealing with a hangover or whatever.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
And Draymond will never ever be as good as Harden.

You are a fat, loner, lunatic.

Get a life
Yet Draymond gets more wins. Robert Horry has more rings than Glen Robinson and Glen was the much better player. Your bytch ass only care about them nikkas pockets though.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yet Draymond gets more wins. Robert Horry has more rings than Glen Robinson and Glen was the much better player. Your bytch ass only care about them nikkas pockets though.
You brought up money and not me, You bought up wins and not me.

You also negged me because once again I tell you how little you know about the real world and how much of a retard you are

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You brought up money and not me, You bought up wins and not me.

You also negged me because once again I tell you how little you know about the real world and how much of a retard you are
Okay so what makes James Harden a better overall player than Draymond? Everywhere Draymond has gone he has been a leader on a winning team. From a State champ in Michigan to being a leader at Michigan State. He became a leader here as a rookie. Draymond has more of a winners mentality than Harden does. When Harden couldn't score yesterday how did he impact the game?

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Okay so what makes James Harden a better overall player than Draymond? Everywhere Draymond has gone he has been a leader on a winning team. From a State champ in Michigan to being a leader at Michigan State. He became a leader here as a rookie. Draymond has more of a winners mentality than Harden does. When Harden couldn't score yesterday how did he impact the game?

You are comparing the mvp runner up to a role player... James harden is way better than Raymond Breh what you even trying to get at