Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i gotta agree with crapthoughts here. you don't go out partying the night before a big game unless you're a fukking god level player like Jordan. It shows a lack of discipline, you think Kerr would've been okay with his team going out to the club the night before the game? :mjpls:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No need to party before a playoff game. It shows a total lack of discipline. After the game on sportscenter they asked Draymond if he was going to the Drake concert tonight and he said no, he'll be in his hotel room focusing on the series. You got all offseason to do that other shyt.

And Draymond will never ever be as good as Harden.

You are a fat, loner, lunatic.

Get a life

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:what:

nikka ever player is different.

This patronizing way of telling players what to do and not to do is pathetic.

They've been doing this their whole lives. Stop it.

I don't care what draymond did or didn't do.

It's just paternilistic bulls hit. Stay home drink your milk go to bed at 8pm.

:heh:

Exactly every player is different, Iverson used to party like crazy night before games,drop 40 the next night :wow:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
0-85

started at the bottom and stayed there

I can't wait for Drake to be pictured partying with Andre Iguodala after the WCF though, goddamn bandwagon hopper

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that's the central point everyone is missing making the "Well, MJ did it!" excuse, he won. But Jordan had a discipline no current NBA player has not named Kobe. Alot of players are out of the league now following the MJ did it logic. Jordan wanted to win at all cost I doubt he would let his addictions get in the way of his winning.

what about Iverson? he's going to the HOF:sas1:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
just because other athletes go out and party it up before big games doesnt make them immune to criticism the next day if the team gets fukking worked in a game they played like shyt in. he seriously couldnt wait til monday night to go out? call your boys and some broads over to your place the night before the game if thats what youre trying to do. the end result is the same, yet theres no perception of you not giving a shyt attached to staying in and doing whatever rather than going out