Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Shaq and the rest of them nikkas was partying, Kobe was in the gym working. He was always focused on the game first. No stories of Kobe doing hella shyt in the club.
Do you just limit it to the club?? Where do you draw the line for whats ok. Is a player in his room playing videos games all night ok? Its not the club right.

What about having the hoes come to him...drinks& orgies all night? Thats cool right, its not the club

Im sure a soft nikka like blake den spent many of night up talking to mommy dearest..is that ok? Its not the club right?

You get my point:snoop:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Do you just limit it to the club?? Where do you draw the line for whats ok. Is a player in his room playing videos games all night ok? Its not the club right.

What about having the hoes come to him...drinks& orgies all night? Thats cool right, its not the club

Im sure a soft nikka like blake den spent many of night up talking to mommy dearest..is that ok? Its not the club right?

You get my point:snoop:
There's a time and place for everything. If you can't wait a week or two to party then you'll get plenty of more time to party very soon. Without having to deal with practice the next morning.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Harden can do what Jordan did and get the same results right?
Breh you get what I was saying...
Guarantee Harden went out all through the clip series and prob the first two of this series. And you know what he played GREAT

Didnt think you was that type of fan but:manny:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Breh you get what I was saying...
Guarantee Harden went out all through the clip series and prob the first two of this series. And you know what he played GREAT

Didnt think you was that type of fan but:manny:
I wouldn't ask an athlete to do something I wouldn't do myself. I wouldn't party on a Sunday night if I had work the next day. Some people are more disciplined than others. I consider myself very disciplined.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't ask an athlete to do something I wouldn't do myself. I wouldn't party on a Sunday night if I had work the next day. Some people are more disciplined than others. I consider myself very disciplined.
Same as some have more focus than others:yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Whats acceptable to you tho. Do you expect nikkas to go home and go straight to sleep
Not at all. It's a big difference between that and going to a club though. From my club experiences I can say with certainty that it does take away your energy. If you're going to the club to do nothing then you're risking your life for nothing.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand how anyone thinks there's nothing wrong with this. Different mentalities I guess.
Michael Jordan and Dennis Rodman were getting drunk and partying the night before playoff games as they won championships. It doesn't fukking matter breh. And LOL @ using Draymond Green as the barometer for what James Harden or anyone else should do.

And the fact that you even care about this shyt like that shows you have too much invested in this whole thing.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Not at all. It's a big difference between that and going to a club though. From my club experiences I can say with certainty that it does take away your energy. If you're going to the club to do nothing then you're risking your life for nothing.
:what:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Michael Jordan and Dennis Rodman were getting drunk and partying the night before playoff games as they won championships. It doesn't fukking matter breh. And LOL @ using Draymond Green as the barometer for what James Harden or anyone else should do.

And the fact that you even care about this shyt like that shows you have too much invested in this whole thing.
You naming two hall of famer anomalies as a barometer yet I can't use Draymond for what everyone else that's not an anomaly should do? I'm pretty sure every coach wishes their star player partied the morning of a playoff game day since Jordan and Rodman did it.