Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Reminds me of what the truth told the Wizkids

“I always felt we were a better team than our record showed. We could’ve easily been a 50-win team,” Pierce said. “We’re showing our growth, we’re showing our potential here in the playoffs — where people thought of us in the first half of the season, I think people see it right now. We’re locked in, we’re more focused. Sometimes. You’re going to have your mental lapses. The young guys are young. A lot of them don’t have kids, so they have good times on the road. They go out, party sometimes. That’s the way it is. I was a young guy, did those things. Sometimes, you’re not locked in the whole 82.”

Pierce didn’t want them worried about that version of themselves once the playoffs began. “I told them, the last week of the season, throw all that stuff out the window. Focus on the job at hand, you’ve got all summer to party and all that stuff,” he said. “Right now, it’s the playoffs, it’s serious business.”

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Reminds me of what the truth told the Wizkids

“I always felt we were a better team than our record showed. We could’ve easily been a 50-win team,” Pierce said. “We’re showing our growth, we’re showing our potential here in the playoffs — where people thought of us in the first half of the season, I think people see it right now. We’re locked in, we’re more focused. Sometimes. You’re going to have your mental lapses. The young guys are young. A lot of them don’t have kids, so they have good times on the road. They go out, party sometimes. That’s the way it is. I was a young guy, did those things. Sometimes, you’re not locked in the whole 82.”

Pierce didn’t want them worried about that version of themselves once the playoffs began. “I told them, the last week of the season, throw all that stuff out the window. Focus on the job at hand, you’ve got all summer to party and all that stuff,” he said. “Right now, it’s the playoffs, it’s serious business.”
paul-pierce-big.jpg

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
People defending Harden are fukkheads.

You don't get fukked up the night before a big interview, right?

It's common sense and really shows the mentality of people.

You do know its possible to hit the club and NOT get fukked up or stay out all night right? Thats even if Harden was there in the first place...

Why the hell did I ever take BlackThoughts off ignore anyway :why:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Roy Jones was infamous for fukkin bytches before a fight. And then would go out abs dominate for 12 rounds. SOG be getting neck before fights and he's still undefeated. And don't get me started on the 86 Mets... :mjlol:

If that's what he's wants to do and he doesn't have the mental or physical fortitude to bounce back then oh well. I want them to lose anyway. I hope he goes out tonight.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly who cares. He's a grown ass man making millions of dollars playing a fukking game that most of us frequently/occasionally play for fun. It's a joke. He can live his life however he wants. Some people don't give a fukk about winning some trophy named after an edomite.

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
You're dumb and reactionary.

If harden went to the club then dropped 40 and the Rockets won none of this would be an issue.

The premise of the criticism is myopic and linear.

Of course it's a problem after they lose and have a bad game. But athletes are a different breed. Something fans like yourself just can't understand.

And you bringing up Thabo is peak hilarity. The NYPD broke his leg but if he was out and wasn't brutalized then you wouldn't question his whereabouts.

But I'm a nikka with a loser mentality :heh:

Be emotional brehs
you're dumb, you're talking about hypotheticals. Stick to facts A: He partied the night before B: He ain't show up in the game.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Harden and Dwight both have the same loser mindset...

Just put up my numbers and get a check and im cool..

Nothing says winner in them

But they were in the WCF :comeon:. And I'm not gonna defend Harden clubbing the night before a playoff game but is it 100% true that he was there? We taking nikkas words on twitter as 100% accuracy. The type of nikkas that love to troll just as much as nikkas on thecoli. I've seen boys on here sending complaints to company's disguised as a "worried mother" to try and get tv personality's fired from their job. And you taking people like that word that he was at the club.

Come on man. He might have been there and if he was it explains a lot but I can't believe he would do something like that especially when he's evoked a no social media thing since the playoffs started. Don't believe everything you read.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
It's fine if you wanna do that shyt, but if you don't ball out afterwards :ufdup:
And that's the central point everyone is missing making the "Well, MJ did it!" excuse, he won. But Jordan had a discipline no current NBA player has not named Kobe. Alot of players are out of the league now following the MJ did it logic. Jordan wanted to win at all cost I doubt he would let his addictions get in the way of his winning.