Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You're dumb and reactionary.

If harden went to the club then dropped 40 and the Rockets won none of this would be an issue.

The premise of the criticism is myopic and linear.

Of course it's a problem after they lose and have a bad game. But athletes are a different breed. Something fans like yourself just can't understand.

And you bringing up Thabo is peak hilarity. The NYPD broke his leg but if he was out and wasn't brutalized then you wouldn't question his whereabouts.

But I'm a nikka with a loser mentality :heh:

Be emotional brehs
You right bruh. Nothing wrong with partying the morning of the biggest game of your career. Thanks for the wisdom.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
there's no pic of 2pac being shot so he must be alive according to thecoli
There's photos of the car that he was in...:heh:

Anyway Houston wasn't even supposed to be here anyway. If the Clippers don't choke three straight games then they would be home right now. Regardless the Warriors are the deeper and better team. Harden could have slept in the gym on Friday night and they still would have lost.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Niqqa went out so what
We don't know if he was drinking and we don't know if he had a drink or got drunk
He was out the night prior they had a 8:30 PM tip he was str8
That don't explain everybody on the squad not hitting Shyt or Josh Smith out there thinking he Seth Curry
And we suppose to take the word of twitter

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
To those saying he should have "focused" on the game...what about :mjpls:

"Flu" right? :mjpls:
Everybody know "No Niqqas" use to get lit and smoke cigars while gambling all the time no matter if it was the season or playoff. :mjlol: At niqqas still thinking MJ went to play baseball for a year because of his dad.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
No need to party before a playoff game. It shows a total lack of discipline. After the game on sportscenter they asked Draymond if he was going to the Drake concert tonight and he said no, he'll be in his hotel room focusing on the series. You got all offseason to do that other shyt.

Some of you cats have differing opinions and thats fine, we dont have to agree about every single topic here. But if I'm a GM, if I'm a coach, a teammate, hell if I'm just a fan, and you are asking me would I rather roll into battle with the guy clubbing the night before a conference finals game or the bolded, I'm taking the bolded every single time.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
JH said flip it, if the chit is fixed to get the marques teams in the finals then i'm gonna enjoy life and not worry bout it. no sense in playing hard and risking injury for nothing.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Its not like it was an early game. He had all day to hydrate, sleep, and sober up.

I agree that it shows where his priorities are though. He could have used that time recovering to watch tape and game plan.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:what:

nikka ever player is different.

This patronizing way of telling players what to do and not to do is pathetic.

They've been doing this their whole lives. Stop it.

I don't care what draymond did or didn't do.

It's just paternilistic bulls hit. Stay home drink your milk go to bed at 8pm.

:heh:
not really. its just that if a nikka really cares enough to win he might want to keep himself grounded. I;m sure James Harden has clubbed enough, smoozed with Drake/other celebs, and fukked enough bytches to know when to take a night easy.

but on the flipside what do we know? maybe going out is a way to keep his mind off the pressures and stay loose. who knows i guess. forget what i said lol

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
that whole forum is a joke for the most part, they are on that "gsw didint beat us, we beat ourselves!" hype. they swear harden is the superior all around player, bunch of illogical homers who think golden state is "too cocky" and "cheat" they blame the refs every post. its a sad state of affairs there