Rocket League [PC|PS4|XB1|SWITCH] Official Thread

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
X1 been playing as much as I can in between other games, my aim and timing is still shyt :francis:

Those come with experience. Just keep playing. Eventually you'll pick up on positioning, rotation and how different parts of the car effect the ball.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I'm top 6% in the world or better on damn near every single category on stat websites, but cannot find anybody to keep up. I can't rank up because I have no consistent teammates. I'm so tired of 800-1000pt games with everyone else at 300-400pts.

I ain't the greatest, but if somebody on X1 wants to team up let me know. You can go to stat tracker and see what I'm about: Aimhigh2

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I'm top 6% in the world or better on damn near every single category on stat websites, but cannot find anybody to keep up. I can't rank up because I have no consistent teammates. I'm so tired of 800-1000pt games with everyone else at 300-400pts.

I ain't the greatest, but if somebody on X1 wants to team up let me know. You can go to stat tracker and see what I'm about: Aimhigh2

What your rank... :mjpls:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
What your rank... :mjpls:
Did you read anything, breh? Look at the stat tracker...

2ai3edx.png

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Anybody got some import, exotic, or very rare decals they want to give away? I got crates :mjgrin:

Xbox1

Or any crates they wanna get off their hands...

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
played this first day back after not touching it for 6 months still a rookie but managed to run my second game solo score 3 goals and make epic saves like it wasn't shyt. had to save the video. never uploaded one but might have to this was beautiful :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I would commit that if someone did that to me.

I've only been playing for a couple of weeks but I did something sort of similar. I think mine was even better :mjpls:
I didn't score like your video did, but I had to chase down a ball that was about to score. Used turbo to get under and ahead of the ball by a split second, then I did a bicycle kick right at the goal line :whew:

I got an epic save bicycle kick notification and the ball bounced off the wall in a similar fashion as in the video (just one bounce tho) and bounced over to midfield sidewall :manny: I saved them tho, will upload some shyt later...
Anybody got some import, exotic, or very rare decals they want to give away? I got crates :mjgrin:

Xbox1

Or any crates they wanna get off their hands...
I got a crate, wanna use it. It said I had to pay $2 or something? Is that the only way to open crates, by BUYING them?
Season 4 is here... let get it.. :blessed:
I am bout it if anyone else is?