Rocket League [PC|PS4|XB1|SWITCH] Official Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4 You need to buy keys to open the crates. The dope wheels and decals only come in the crates.
Yeah cuz I looked in my and was like :gladbron: But I never seen someone in a game with a car looking all tricked out like what I seen in the crates. I hate spending money on DLC type shyt, but I'm a sucker for the shyt they have. NBA Wizards logo :damn:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Yeah cuz I looked in my and was like :gladbron: But I never seen someone in a game with a car looking all tricked out like what I seen in the crates. I hate spending money on DLC type shyt, but I'm a sucker for the shyt they have. NBA Wizards logo :damn:

Don't do it my nikka, its a long.. long road. Nothing will ever be enough. They have their own economic system out there, and it will drive you crazy.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Don't do it my nikka, its a long.. long road. Nothing will ever be enough. They have their own economic system out there, and it will drive you crazy.
My xbox avatar, same setup with the shyt you can buy. I was like I'll never do it.
Then it started with a Wizards hat.. then the jersey.. then I needed some new kicks to match the outfit

All I know is I gotta have a pulsating car with possibly the alien wheels. Something supernatural is going down damn it :damn:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
My xbox avatar, same setup with the shyt you can buy. I was like I'll never do it.
Then it started with a Wizards hat.. then the jersey.. then I needed some new kicks to match the outfit

All I know is I gotta have a pulsating car with possibly the alien wheels. Something supernatural is going down damn it :damn:

I've got addicted to that trading shyt for like 3 weeks lmao :dead:
Rocket League Exchange! • r/RocketLeagueExchange

Have a look. Some shyt is reasonably priced, sometimes these nikkas is wilding. I was lucky enough during my major crate openings to hit big. But it is what is breh good luck lol

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
You have to spend a pretty penny to get a chance at the cool shyt. I know dudes who have spent hundreds and still need a bunch of the super rare shyt. Me, I haven't spent a dime but I trade my crates for cool shyt.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
ejX7XeF.jpg
FmUC5VH.jpg

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm a mid tier player though, couldn't get out of Challenger last season :dead:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
My god all i been playing today is Grand champions. Nowhere near that level yet.:gucci:

• Dap
Reactions: ADK