Rocket League [PC|PS4|XB1|SWITCH] Official Thread

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
INCOMING RANK ADJUSTMENTS FOR COMPETITIVE SEASON 4

Hi everyone, we’re back to talk about some more improvements we’re making to Rocket League Competitive play!

We’ve heard your feedback that our Bronze, Silver, Gold, etc. ranks aren’t flavorful enough for Rocket League. As a result, we’ve cooked up a new rankings recipe that we feel better represent the unique tastes of our players.

Starting today, the new ranking system is:

• Potato - Hearty, solid, and unflashy. Potato players have a lot of potential, but need more time in the oven of competition.
  • Onion - However you dice them, these players are versatile, but still learning how to mix well with others. Occasional mistakes can make teammates cry.
  • Corn - These players have used their eyes and ears to pop above the maze of the lower ranks.
  • Broccoli - Heady players that stalk the field with a purpose.
  • Radish - Esteemed players that often have deep roots in the community.
  • Purple Cabbage - The cream of the crop, they often steam their opponents. These champions are not your garden variety veterans, are extremely versatile, and mix well with a variety of teammates.
  • Grand Eggplant - Only the best Rocket League players have grown their skills enough to reach this exclusive rank.
rl_april_fools_2017.jpg

Whether you’re a Potato I or a Grand Eggplant, we hope you’ll enjoy the rest of this season. See you on the field!

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Add me on PS4, I wanna play some Coli brehs. FEARMARZ is my PSN. Who is the best?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Black horns are hard. Ive been wanting those. I got green and white

If you are on the four i can give you some horns if you want. I'm running endo now I don't run with toppers

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
Champions-Field1920.c6e1dc555a6eff57c623d9877706c9a5.jpg

Just revealed on stage at the RLCS Season Three World Championship, we’re proud to announce that our next update will arrive early next month!

Rocket League was originally released on July 7, 2015, so next month’s Anniversary Update, as we’re calling it, will celebrate TWO years of boost-fueled, rocket-powered Soccar action!

How are we celebrating our Biennial? Watch the trailer below!

CHAMPIONS FIELD - A FREE NEW ARENA!
We’re starting this party right by bringing a new standard arena to Rocket League. 'Champions Field' celebrates the pure competition found in Rocket League, complete with a massive statue featuring our shield logo, triple-decker seating (a must in any modern sports entertainment complex), and enough stadium lighting to make your match visible from outer space!

This new, FREE, standard arena will be found in all Competitive and Online Playlists, and will be available in Private Matches as well.

Champion.gif

SEASON 4 REWARDS AND COMPETITIVE SEASON 5
Our Anniversary Update also marks the end of Competitive Season 4, and the beginning of Season 5. We will have a full breakdown of what’s coming in Season 5 closer to the update, but in the meantime, you should know that the timing of this seasonal changeover marks how we plan to approach new seasons going forward (in other words, no more long, drawn-out Competitive Seasons)!

The end of Competitive Season 4 also means that a new wave of Season Rewards are coming! Each Rank (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and Champion) will have their own reward, while Grand Champion gets the Champion Reward plus an in-game title. As for the rewards themselves, we're doing some much different this time around with new Trails as the rewards. Trails, as they will be called after the Anniversary Update is live, are activated when you achieve Supersonic speeds. That white-purple-blue Trail you see behind your Battle-Car now can be replaced with your Season Reward Trail, or with other custom trails we will be rolling out in future updates and Crates.

rl_centio_hero.BksrBNRb-.jpg

NEW CRATE SENDS ROCKET LEAGUE INTO OVERDRIVE
Speaking of Crates, the Anniversary Update will also include the new Overdrive Crate! Along with an awesome assortment of new Wheels, Decals, and Black Market items, the Overdrive Crate has TWO new Battle-Cars: Animus GP, and Centio V17. Overdrive Crates will be available as limited drops after Online matches.

...as for the rest of the Anniversary Update? We have a ton of additional content coming next month, including an updated engine audio system, new soundtrack options, new achievements and trophies, Goal Explosions, and more! We will have more updates (and patch notes) as we draw closer to the anniversary.

IMG_2038.JPG