Rocket League [PC|PS4|XB1|SWITCH] Official Thread

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Its addicting. You'll still be playing 6 months from now.
I finally decided to play this all day, this game is hard as fukk for me when it comes to getting comfortable with my movement, I scored %0 rating in the intermediate aerial, I cannt hover for shyt :wow:
I can't even make myself get in the habit of double jump boosting on attack, I don't know how to maximize the power on my shots yet :sadcam: but it is my first day and my friends said that's expected

Last edited:
Daps
I finally decided to play this all day, this game is hard as fukk for me when it comes to getting comfortable with my movement, I scored %0 rating in the intermediate aerial, I can hover for shyt :wow:
I can't even make myself get in the habit of double jump boosting on attack, I don't know how to maximize the power on my shots yet :sadcam: but it is my first day and my friends said that's expected

just focus on having fun, you only get to experience the game for the first time once. im still chasing that dragon

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
just focus on having fun, you only get to experience the game for the first time once. im still chasing that dragon
I'm a highly competitive person and good and excel at any game I play so I only have fun dominating randoms online:wow:
Havnt gone to sleep been playing all night and watching YouTube videos on tips to get better, it's gonna bug me but it's probably gonna take a bunch of hours before I master the game

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm still @ Challenger II. I got up to three division 4 then started flopping :mjcry: