Robocop 1st Trailer

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Robocop was a RAW ass movie. I thought this looked aiiiiiight :patrice:
But now that you guys are saying PG-13? Beaniemac's daughter will be disappointed
:bryan:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah it, it would still be a rated r movie today
they sat there and shot murphy for 45 seonds with shot guns and they show his body parts getting torn off

that type of violence would still catch an r rating today

they showed a body getting hit by a car and guts went everywhere
dud got stabbed in the neck blood everywhere

theres no way in hell robocCop would be pg13 today

now that i think about the movie, I agree...it would be R, but not cause of the violence...it would be cause of the language...

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
roboCop was more gory than that new dredd movie and that was R
I was going to say, if it's on par with Dredd it'll be Rated R. The visors look similar.

:yeshrug:

But I mean, c'mon, the thought of a PG13 Robocop movie is laughable to say the least.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Samuel-L-Jackson-Robocop.jpg

Can we get a smiley out of this?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:wtf:

How can this NOT be Rated R if it's based off of Robocop? Those movies, especially the first one were gore fests :laugh:

Just look at how he gets changed into Robocop in the new one, a car explosion where you don't even see it? Where as Murphy got his arm shot off, hole in his chest and had his wig split all up close and personal:wow:

I just can't see it being rated R, the trend is PG-13 for these flicks.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just look at how he gets changed into Robocop in the new one, a car explosion where you don't even see it? Where as Murphy got his arm shot off, hole in his chest and had his wig split all up close and personal:wow:

Yeah, I was just hyped about seeing the trailer and some of the actors in it. Then I realized what you said and my excitement went down.

:what: @ these nikkas letting Dredd 3D out violent them

:pacspit:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah, I was just hyped about seeing the trailer and some of the actors in it. Then I realized what you said and my excitement went down.

Dredd was underrated, I can't see Robocop being as good as it.

They out here murdering our childhood fam :sadcam:

*Not buying that for a dollar*

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I found that move by the studios offensive as fukk.

My thing is that back in the late 80's and 90's they actually used props for blood and violence and for the live action. Now it's all CGI. I get that it's safer, etc. but I look at the latest Rambo movie, gory as fukk, but it was all fake, it took a lot out of it at least for me. Problem I have is that the original Robocop had that raw funk to it, now it's all polished, violence/gore being the same or not, it may not have that feel.
Same thing with those robot puppets being used in horror movies I felt like they were more scarier then the cgi models used

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

Dredd was underrated, I can't see Robocop being as good as it.

They out here murdering our childhood fam :sadcam:

*Not buying that for a dollar*

i watchede dredd on netfliz the other day, that shyt was dope

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

I know your not a fan of logic, but did you expect to see any of that in a fukkin "preview" :dwillhuh:
Maybe they do show him all burnt up, maybe he gets up on fire and reaches out to his daughter screaming HELP MEEEEEE while his corpse burns to a crisp :manny:
You'll have to see it first tho, but continue acting as if you already have :shaq2:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know your not a fan of logic, but did you expect to see any of that in a fukkin "preview" :dwillhuh:
Maybe they do show him all burnt up, maybe he gets up on fire and reaches out to his daughter screaming HELP MEEEEEE while his corpse burns to a crisp :manny:
You'll have to see it first tho, but continue acting as if you already have :shaq2:
:laff:

:russ:

fukkin' Court