Robocop 1st Trailer

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Trailer was underwhelming if you ask me. And this better be Rated R because that's one of the first things I think about when it comes to the OG Robocop. It was so violent and crazy. I still trip out that my dad let me see it when I was 9 years old - but I remember loving it. Robocop and PG-13 just don't sound right. But I wouldn't be surprised :snoop:

Robocop 3 was pg13 and I will never forget ordering that shyt on ppv back in the day:snoop:

Ive seen Robocop 1 and 2 a grip of times but the 3rd ive legit watched 3 times.....that shyt will never be right with me.

The tv show however I remember being straight:yeshrug:

I see a bunch of those random prime directive shyts on netflix I might fukk with them on a rainy day

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Yall expecting it to be RoboCop Prime Directives
479271-robocopcd.jpg

1. ^^^shyts like Clint Eastwood vs current day Arnold Schwarzenegger
I think they have something up their sleeve, yall want to be spoiled with the trailer​

:heh: @ the mariachi music when they're shooting him that acting was really bad

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i'll still probably see it but i can't believe they blew him up with a car & even worse they fukking showed it in the trailer! :mindblown: wtf is that shyt. the fact his face is perfect, it just looks like a guy wearing a suit from the trailer, not a guy that they pieced together and integrated INTO the machine.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
its got the OG batman in it its got Gary Oldman, yet i still cant stomach this mess, if they blew him up wouldnt his face be scarred, here hes talking normal save for the autotune robotic tone added in, and whats up with the one glove MJ look, that hand sticks out like a sore thumb