Robocop 1st Trailer

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
They should of stuck with the silver suit it looked so much better in live shots then the black. I also don't like the exposed hand just throws the whole suit off.

nrvtFBL.jpg

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
They should of stuck with the silver suit it looked so much better in live shots then the black. I also don't like the exposed hand just throws the whole suit off.

nrvtFBL.jpg

:dead:

Im passed the point of getting mad about remakes. This looks different enough that Ill give it a shot. My biggest fear was the suit but it looks good outside of the hand. There is enough good soild to great acting talent on board that I can atleast dl it unrated

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
My 2 cents on the Robocop trailer
PG-13..fukk outta here
Murphy getting injured in a car bomb instead of being shot the fukk up...fukk outta here
Family situations?!!! :dahell: :huhldup:.. fukk outta here
If you're going to reboot a movie like this it needs to be as raw or rawer than the OG. Superviolent, profane dialogue, and antisocial behavior being exhibited all around. This movie just looks too clean and sleek. Well i guess ill go through trying to find a free screening pass for this in a couple of months.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
robocop sold out in part 3, but whatever...if you dont believe me, just look it up yourself to see what i'm talking about...today's pg-13 movies would've been R movies 20 years ago...to get an R movie today, you have to go damn near over the top with: language, violence, nudity, and/or blood/gore...

that's why I put 'unrated' in there cause that is what i'm talking about...
I understand what your saying, but that doesn't apply to Robocop 1 or 2 tho :stopitslime:
Even KIDS was getting beat up in Robocop 2, pt.1 was waaay too violent.
The difference from then and now is they would have toned it down to make it a PG-13 version aka what we got next year :hula:

And yes, I know about Robocop selling out for part 3, I wasn't really referring to that one because I'm not even sure if I watched it or not
But I can tell you why I didn't see it or can't remember..... because it was PG-13 :ld:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
They can keep the movie as is, add a couple F-bombs in it and make it R that way

You can take Disney's animated classics like snow white, and make that shyt R By sprinkling it with bad language

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there was no pg-13 rating 30 years ago.
and og robocop came out after when they had the pg-13 system and it still got an R.

i understand, it was a R rated film, then....going by the times and old rating system...but now, that film wouldnt be R rated...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah dude...the rating system has gotten way more puritan. A movie like the original RoboCop that got an R back in 1987 would be given an NC-17 until cuts were made to it nowadays.

not true...the system has gotten more lenient....language, sexual themes, violence, etc. has been allowed to go a lil further nowadays in non rated R stuff.....hell, you can say 'shyt' and 'fukk' on broadcast tv (cbs, nbc, abc, not cable) now like it's nothing....I remember when you couldn't and when they said it on 'nypd blue' the first time was a major deal...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh the original robocop was nc-17 , the only movie to get that rating due to the sheer violence( you can see it for yourself on the criterion edition or directors cut)
It got edited to get an R so I don't know what the fukk you're smoking but there ain't no god damn way it would of gotten pg-13 today

The violence will be heavily toned and shot off camera
With that said it can't be worse than robocop 3 so ill watch

that's going by the system then...which we talking the 80s when conservatives were running shyt....times have changed....violence wise, that shyt would be pg-13...only reason it would get an R rating is cause of the language...

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
"I got the muscle to shove enough of this factory so far up your stupid wop ass that you'll shyt snow for a year." -Clarence Boddikker

:to: sad there isn't gonna be a bad guy that trill in this remake. I just know it.
*splits blood on papers* Just give me my fukking phone call.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
that's going by the system then...which we talking the 80s when conservatives were running shyt....times have changed....violence wise, that shyt would be pg-13...only reason it would get an R rating is cause of the language...
have u seen robo cop?
that shyt was a hard R
they had to take out some shyt so it wouldn be nc17

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can keep the movie as is, add a couple F-bombs in it and make it R that way

You can take Disney's animated classics like snow white, and make that shyt R By sprinkling it with bad language

basically....nowadays, that's how a lot of movies get the R rating: cause of language...anyway, people would automatically think that means it would be 'better' cause of the R rating....that shyt is nothing but a marketing ploy..

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have u seen robo cop?
that shyt was a hard R
they had to take out some shyt so it wouldn be nc17

lol yea, I've seen it...plenty of times...tend to watch it every time it comes on...that's besides the point...you're thinking about robo cop in relation to the time it came out...think about that movie coming out today...it wouldn't be nc-17....and the only reason it would get an R is cause of the language...the violence and other shyt would not be rated R in today's movie industry

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
lol yea, I've seen it...plenty of times...tend to watch it every time it comes on...that's besides the point...you're thinking about robo cop in relation to the time it came out...think about that movie coming out today...it wouldn't be nc-17....and the only reason it would get an R is cause of the language...the violence and other shyt would not be rated R in today's movie industry
yeah it, it would still be a rated r movie today
they sat there and shot murphy for 45 seonds with shot guns and they show his body parts getting torn off

that type of violence would still catch an r rating today

they showed a body getting hit by a car and guts went everywhere
dud got stabbed in the neck blood everywhere

theres no way in hell robocCop would be pg13 today

• Dap
Reactions: NZA