Robocop 1st Trailer

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
lol yea, I've seen it...plenty of times...tend to watch it every time it comes on...that's besides the point...you're thinking about robo cop in relation to the time it came out...think about that movie coming out today...it wouldn't be nc-17....and the only reason it would get an R is cause of the language...the violence and other shyt would not be rated R in today's movie industry

:dwillhuh:

Show me a PG-13 movie that has a scene as graphic as the one where Murphy gets blasted to all hell.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
fHmB0v5.jpg

:russ:

Checked that girl's website not that bad at all:shaq:. Guess she can be added to Cosplay thread lol

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trailer was great
The senseless violence is what this movie is about. They got away with that and other shyt by saying its about the future. I still remember the video game on sega, too my knowledge it was ether really good or really bad

Juven

All Star
Daps
wow this shyt looked extra whack.. did they even have a budget? looks like something you film in the backyard

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
that's going by the system then...which we talking the 80s when conservatives were running shyt....times have changed....violence wise, that shyt would be pg-13...only reason it would get an R rating is cause of the language...
have you ever even seen the nc-17 version of robocop?:comeon:

without the language..thats no pg-13..so just quit with the bullshyt:camby:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Brehs did y'all notice the last couple of seconds at like the last 15 you see his back all fukked up with him holding two pistols :ohhh: it's flashes for a quick second

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
A car bomb...:stopitslime:

The only good things about that trailer was Michael Keaton and Sam Jackson...

I wouldn't even 1channel this garbage...

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
All the focus on the rating is weird to me. This isnt the first movie that will get hit with a pg13 rating and wont be the last. The studio should know off rip though that regardless of rating this wont do crazy numbers. The only market for Robocop is the old school fans which is why it took so long to get brought back.

I think in the end this gets a R rating and isnt even that raw of a movie. We will never see a period for action movies like the 80s there will be flashes every now and then( Rambo, Dredd , etc ) but nothing will touch the :wow: factor of 80s violence.