Robocop 1st Trailer

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
looked better than I thought it would...will more than likely check it out

as for yall complaining about the rating: pg-13 isn't really pg-13 anymore....pg-13 is the new R rating....many movies rated pg-13 in today's society would've been R rated 15-20 years ago...just go back and look at some of those R rated movies and compare....anyway, since they get away with so much in pg-13 movies, there is no need to go for the extra profanity, gore, blood, nudity, etc. to make it R rated for the theater release and miss out on a lot of money...just save all that shyt for the director's cut or unrated Blu-ray/dvd...
there was no pg-13 rating 30 years ago.
and og robocop came out after when they had the pg-13 system and it still got an R.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
looked better than I thought it would...will more than likely check it out

as for yall complaining about the rating: pg-13 isn't really pg-13 anymore....pg-13 is the new R rating....many movies rated pg-13 in today's society would've been R rated 15-20 years ago...just go back and look at some of those R rated movies and compare....anyway, since they get away with so much in pg-13 movies, there is no need to go for the extra profanity, gore, blood, nudity, etc. to make it R rated for the theater release and miss out on a lot of money...just save all that shyt for the director's cut or unrated Blu-ray/dvd...
Nah dude...the rating system has gotten way more puritan. A movie like the original RoboCop that got an R back in 1987 would be given an NC-17 until cuts were made to it nowadays.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its officially pg 13?

also

I agree with pg 13 being the new rated R.... Granted the crazy violence of old school 80/90's movies isn't there, but the sex and language is def on that level pretty much.

My mom is super old school and she pretty much wont go see pg-13 movies nowadays.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Breh the original robocop was nc-17 , the only movie to get that rating due to the sheer violence( you can see it for yourself on the criterion edition or directors cut)
It got edited to get an R so I don't know what the fukk you're smoking but there ain't no god damn way it would of gotten pg-13 today

The violence will be heavily toned and shot off camera
With that said it can't be worse than robocop 3 so ill watch

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Like The Trailer, Only Thing That Bothers Me Is Them Talking About Human Emotions Interfering With The System

I Dont Wanna See RoboCop Flip Up His Face Guard Like Tony Starks And Act Like A Regular Dude On Some "Baby I Know This Is Tough But I Have To Do This... For Us :wow: "

:stopitslime:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
there's no way the shotgun scene or the acid and hit by a car scene would happen in a modern pg-13 movie without serious edits. when people say pg-13 movies are violent, all they really mean is that cartoonish shooting where people dont bleed or have visible damage happens. all that really happens in pg-13 movies is a high body count with relatively sanitized violence, language, and sexuality. we want that raw stuff, breh

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Robo Cop was on the other day and I saw a few minutes of it...

That sh*t was graphically challenged....looked like toys in stop motion (probably because it was..)...Terrible. That movie didn't age well at all (graphically).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was skeptical at first, but this trailer gives me hope. Even if it is PG-13, that doesn't mean it will suck.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:why: So instead of getting shot up he gets car bombed?

PG-13 rating?

Trailer did look tight but I'm not gonna pay to see it.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
looks decent. better than i thought it would. it will probably be one of those movies where i blaze, enjoy and never really think about again.

but pg-13 is still pg-13. they might have pushed the boundary a bit.. but it's not even close to the r rating of og robocop. if this movie is pg-13, there's no way it's coming close to the violence that og robocop had in it.

i think some of you guys have forgotten just how violent the movie was.

like someone mentioned, dredd was rated r. robocop should have as much violence as dredd.

but it doesn't look like it will.

edit: "dead or alive.. you're coming with me" :whew:

i hope they put in a "your move, creep" :lolbron: