Robocop 1st Trailer

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
yall gotta stop hating everything before the 1st trailer...look at you nikkas now. This looks promising. The new suit looks dope.

edit: look at the comments on the superherohype...everyone did a 180

This is why I always wait till the trailer or the actual film to drop. I just may feel stupid for hating something from pics n shyt...

i smell you dog, really i do.
i'm not hating on this movie at all, i'm actually looking forward to it but to pay homage to the original you GOTTA have bodies getting torn up by gun play.

anything else is gonna leave you with a sour taste in your mouth.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
it looks like a decent 2.5 star saturday afternoon flick. i do like the fact it is essentially very different from the original. but cmon. the original is a top 20 80s flick. the original is so raw itll never be made better.

there will be no spike in the neck ending, there will be no coke on titties, there will be no GRUESOME murphy death sequence, there will be no ed209 fukkkery pumping dude like jesus christ... that alone will have this movie nothing more than a ehh movie. i can already tell. ill redbox

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
How many different suits does he get, I counted at least 3

Holder from the killing going to bring that justice

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
it looks like a decent 2.5 star saturday afternoon flick. i do like the fact it is essentially very different from the original. but cmon. the original is a top 20 80s flick. the original is so raw itll never be made better.

there will be no spike in the neck ending, there will be no coke on titties, there will be no GRUESOME murphy death sequence, there will be no ed209 fukkkery pumping dude like jesus christ... that alone will have this movie nothing more than a ehh movie. i can already tell. ill redbox

I think they know they can't top your memories of the 80's version, but this is just a different take. I know I wouldn't want a scene for scene remake that's for sure

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
i smell you dog, really i do.
i'm not hating on this movie at all, i'm actually looking forward to it but to pay homage to the original you GOTTA have bodies getting torn up by gun play.

anything else is gonna leave you with a sour taste in your mouth.

PG-13

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:beli: Looks like a total recall clone breh's, Jazzy was not impressed, maybe the next trailer will sell me, this one certainly didn't.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Man this is like 100x what I was expecting because I had SERIOUS Doubts Robocop is still EPIC today. But this looks like it has a shot. Better Be HARD R tho. or fukk it.