Robin Thicke's Black Son

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I don't need no cac vouching for my blackness or manhood. That's for you chicken george nikkas that get off to Louis CK and Tim Wise.

:what: my dude...you're mad because he says he knows plenty good black dudes??

How was he supposed to answer that question LMAO...nah black dudes are bums...come fukk with white boys :jawalrus:

I don't get what you took offensive to?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:yawn: dude I get it. White people acknowledge biracial people when they do something successful. Problem is I can't fault them. In the politics of biracial identity in America they can easily state that the reason x.y,z is important, successful or attractive is because he or she is mixed with white. Unfortunately blackness in America has been beaten down collectively in the self esteem aspect. By upholding this law which was outlawed in 1967(biracial people actually fought for this) we are stating that our best and brightest and most attractive people are half-white.

Cue Barack and Halle :smh:

White people still live by the one drop rule.
why do you think paula patton feels she is black when she was raised by a white woman

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Because she's a horrible actress. She can't close her fukking mouth and she injects HGH into her neck. She makes this weird face every time she smiles.

Paula-Patton-and-Son-Julian.jpg
How the hell this bytch get to be famous? :scusthov:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I knew some of you would catch feelings, but goddamn :lolbron:
I don't give a fukk what a black woman or thinks about who i date/marry/have children with - I learned a long time ago that "if it don't make money, it don't make sense/cents".
Same goes for how i choose to identify myself with - i'm mixed, but i'm as dark as most pure black people. I've never doubted what/who i was, i'm black - my kids are gonna be black, and they will know better than to dwell on shyt that - at the end of the day - doesn't define them, but rather holds them back if they view race as a qualifier.

Quit whinin about irrelevant shyt....it's like a beauty salon up in this bytch...

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
If I have one drop of white blood in me, does that make me white?

Nope. The white race is to remain pure and anything that "taints" it ruins it.

Peep what Koreans did to half-black children after the Korean war. Hines Ward story. No other race plays that shyt. Call it racist. Call it whatever. Only black americans.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Idk about him, but maybe she comes off as a unattractive, oversexed bimbo, who all she can talk about is how her and her pet cac can sexually keep their marriage going?

She probably also thinks she is the shyt and black men want her but she is not that hot AT ALL. Most overrated actress out right now. :scusthov:

Because she's a horrible actress. She can't close her fukking mouth and she injects HGH into her neck. She makes this weird face every time she smiles.

Paula-Patton-and-Son-Julian.jpg

Fair enough brehs :ehh:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
I knew some of you would catch feelings, but goddamn :lolbron:
I don't give a fukk what a black woman or thinks about who i date/marry/have children with - I learned a long time ago that "if it don't make money, it don't make sense/cents".
Same goes for how i choose to identify myself with - i'm mixed, but i'm as dark as most pure black people. I've never doubted what/who i was, i'm black - my kids are gonna be black, and they will know better than to dwell on shyt that - at the end of the day - doesn't define them, but rather holds them back if they view race as a qualifier.

Quit whinin about irrelevant shyt....it's like a beauty salon up in this bytch..

:snooze: So that's why you object this thread. That's why I don't classify you half monstrosities the same as me.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
:what: my dude...you're mad because he says he knows plenty good black dudes??

How was he supposed to answer that question LMAO...nah black dudes are bums...come fukk with white boys :jawalrus:

I don't get what you took offensive to?

The point is I don't give a fukk what he says. How about "no comment" but his comment, coupled with the fact he believes his son is black, tells me he's too goddamn comfortable. He feels he can enter that space anytime he wants to. "White people are claiming him now"..Nygga you are white. Don't ever forget that :ufdup:

White people still live by the one drop rule.
why do you think paula patton feels she is black when she was raised by a white woman

It's easy for biracial people to identify. Don't be fooled by this tragic mulatto non-sense. It's better to be on top of an oppressed group than to be on the bottom of a privileged one. Too damn easy of a choice. :heh:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The point is I don't give a fukk what he says. How about "no comment" but his comment, coupled with the fact he believes his son is black, tells me he's too goddamn comfortable. He feels he can enter that space anytime he wants to. "White people are claiming him now"..Nygga you are white. Don't ever forget that :ufdup:

It's easy for biracial people to identify. Don't be fooled by this tragic mulatto non-sense. It's better to be on top of an oppressed group than to be on the bottom of a privileged one. Too damn easy of a choice. :heh:

So if a mixed person looks white they are white. But if they look black they are mixed?

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Anywhere where there's been slaves a mulatto elite has been created meaning biracial people have been on top of black people since the ending of slavery. All of South America. Haiti etc. The first 18 african americans who got a PHD, like 16 of were in fact biracial. If you don't think most of the freedmen back then weren't mulatto you are lost. They set that system up for a reason.