Robin Thicke's Black Son

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
To the dudes that follow the one drop rule.
@Malik
@Swagnificent
@Rainman
@Gifted one
@flo

What do you consider black?

Is Adriana Lima black?
z6FW0nF.jpg

Wenthworth Miller?
OePPlo0.jpg

What about these people?

loPDTQP.jpg

WNaBLXm.jpg

cPebRNx.jpg

sPIjzfa.jpg

ShIxy1y.jpg

hqqfR1V.jpg

WcZyQ6k.jpg

cUssUzY.jpg

They are all mixed with black, but they don't look black. So do you still consider them black? How far do you take it? :ehh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
she looks italian, he looks german, so the kid looking german kinda makes sense. no that kid isn't black. I swear man, I want to slap anyone calling that child black. its a white person with some black admixture in there.

i was just watching that brazilian affirmative action youtube video, and i wanted to jump through the monitor at those mixed breeds using up the resources that were designated for the MUCH needed assistance programs for the very very poor black northerners from Bahia. :mad: these hoes were blonde haired green eyes, lookin like they from sweden, talkin about my great grandmother is black, fukk you trick, you'd use your white card to get a corporate job so fast, you'd have a black person cleaning your feet. now they're trying to help real blacks "you black now" fukk outta here.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
she looks italian, he looks german, so the kid looking german kinda makes sense. no that kid isn't black. I swear man, I want to slap anyone calling that child black. its a white person with some black admixture in there.

i was just watching that brazilian affirmative action youtube video, and i wanted to jump through the monitor at those mixed breeds using up the resources that were designated for the MUCH needed assistance programs for the very very poor black northerners from Bahia. :mad: these hoes were blonde haired green eyes, lookin like they from sweden, talkin about my great grandmother is black, fukk you trick, you'd use your white card to get a corporate job so fast, you'd have a black person cleaning your feet. now they're trying to help real blacks "you black now" fukk outta here.
The mulatto girl said as much. They look down and hate the actual black people, but they are quick to use the "black card" to get into College. Its fukked up.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The mulatto girl said as much. They look down and hate the actual black people, but they are quick to use the "black card" to get into College. Its fukked up.
man, i was waiting to see some black people, just about all the youths they interviewed were mixed with not a dash of black reflecting. one girl looked mexican, so she was probably of native descent, and trying to pass as black. this isn't helping the 45 million poor black people that are discriminated against for being actually black. thats who the programs are for, they dont have a great representation in the media, congress, universities, office jobs. brazil has 90 million blacks, 50% yet you dont see them around. U.S is 12% but you will see us all over congress, offices, TV. heck we even have our own magazines. afro-brazilians are finally waking up and you got these blondes trying to get in there. at least whites were in the U.S were like "aite, we'll let yall eat...i mean...with a close eye and a dash of discrimination, but we'll give a portion of the pie...the outer dry layer, only 1% like Oprah get some actual fruit in there" :troll:

brazilians are like, negros, we taking the crumbs too, there might be some sugar grains on the floor.

fukk it, if i were in brazil my main goal would be to mix. its the only way for survival at this point.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
man, i was waiting to see some black people, just about all the youths they interviewed were mixed with not a dash of black reflecting. one girl looked mexican, so she was probably of native descent, and trying to pass as black. this isn't helping the 45 million poor black people that are discriminated against for being actually black. thats who the programs are for, they dont have a great representation in the media, congress, universities, office jobs. brazil has 90 million blacks, 50% yet you dont see them around. U.S is 12% but you will see us all over congress, offices, TV. heck we even have our own magazines. afro-brazilians are finally waking up and you got these blondes trying to get in there. at least whites were in the U.S were like "aite, we'll let yall eat...i mean...with a close eye and a dash of discrimination, but we'll give a portion of the pie...the outer dry layer, only 1% like Oprah get some actual fruit in there" :troll:

brazilians are like, negros, you taking the crumbs too, there might be some specs on the floor.

fukk it, if i were in brazil my main goal would be to mix. its the only way for survival at this point.

only 7 percent of brazil identify as black. 48 percent identify as white, 43 percent as brown

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
only 7 percent of brazil identify as black. 48 percent identify as white, 43 percent as brown
yea but people like anderson silva would consider themselves prado. most african americans would fall under prado too. now with this new law/black trend, it complicates things, because people that would have normally wrote white, are putting prado now. basically both extremes are jumping on the prado ship, in 20 years bet prado jumps from 43% to around 60%.

brazil is complicated, one lady in the documentary made a great point, instead of race, they should have done it by poverty, problem with that is, it would just lift the remainder prados/whites, and keep blacks exactly where they are. so they had to go by skin tone.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
yea but people like anderson silva would consider themselves prado. most african americans would fall under prado too. now with this new law/black trend, it complicates things, because people that would have normally wrote white, are putting prado now. basically both extremes are jumping on the prado ship, in 20 years bet prado jumps from 43% to around 60%.

brazil is complicated, one lady in the documentary made a great point, instead of race, they should have done it by poverty, problem with that is, it would just lift the remainder prados/whites, and keep blacks exactly where they are. so they had to go by skin tone.

So most aa's would fall under a racial category that includes Adriana Lima and Ronaldo? :usure:..Most would be negras breh

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
So most aa's would fall under a racial category that includes Adriana Lima and Ronaldo? :usure:..Most would be negras breh
pfftt, I bet those 2 put branco.

edit: present day they'd put prado tho.

FYI, Ronaldo called himself white on more than 1 occasion....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so were back to white people dictating blackness now?

of course :yeshrug:

blackness isn't scientific......its nothing more than a social construct.......if only black people populated the world then the concept of blackness would not even exist......the only reason blackness exists is vis-a-vis white people and other races

blackness can only really be determined by what other people see

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To the dudes that follow the one drop rule.
@Malik
@Swagnificent
@Rainman
@Gifted one
@flo

What do you consider black?

Is Adriana Lima black?
z6FW0nF.jpg

Wenthworth Miller?
OePPlo0.jpg

What about these people?

loPDTQP.jpg

WNaBLXm.jpg

cPebRNx.jpg

sPIjzfa.jpg

ShIxy1y.jpg

hqqfR1V.jpg

WcZyQ6k.jpg

cUssUzY.jpg

They are all mixed with black, but they don't look black. So do you still consider them black? How far do you take it? :ehh:

you seem to not get it......I don't care about black or white......I don't care about race.....I don't believe it means ANYTHING......its nothing more than a social construct we've created as humans to separate ourselves......I am more than willing to bring in as many people into the black tent as possible......as long as they are down for the cause.....which is uplifting all our people.......I for one would NEVER get offended by a light skin barely black looking person embracing their black heritage......I welcome it.......I am more concerned at those with clear black ancestry running away from their heritage

there have been many "black" people I've met that at first glance I thought were white or something else.....after meeting and talking and learning they were actually black, then I could see where the blackness is......most of those pics I wouldn't know were black at first glance but after you tell them they're mixed, I can see the black heritage in ALMOST all of them......the issue isn't what people look like......its how people feel about themselves and who they are.....some of these people may have been raised by their black parent in a black household among other black cousins etc.......that type of person even if they look non-black at first glance would definitely be black in my book......especially if they embraced their black heritage......same goes for the Drake types that grew up in white households.....as long as they embrace their black heritage then they are black in my book......NO MATTER HOW THEY LOOK

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

brazilians are like, negros, we taking the crumbs too, there might be some sugar grains on the floor.

Umm...what? :what: Can you explain what you mean by this?

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
so were back to white people dictating blackness now?

They always have. "black people" were not "black People" until they were labeled such by those who weren't.
hence your prior quote:

there's no universal definition of blackness that has been agreed upon and this is why there are constant discussions and debates regarding who is and who isn't black

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
you seem to not get it......I don't care about black or white......I don't care about race.....I don't believe it means ANYTHING......its nothing more than a social construct we've created as humans to separate ourselves......I am more than willing to bring in as many people into the black tent as possible......as long as they are down for the cause.....which is uplifting all our people.......I for one would NEVER get offended by a light skin barely black looking person embracing their black heritage......I welcome it.......I am more concerned at those with clear black ancestry running away from their heritage

there have been many "black" people I've met that at first glance I thought were white or something else.....after meeting and talking and learning they were actually black, then I could see where the blackness is......most of those pics I wouldn't know were black at first glance but after you tell them they're mixed, I can see the black heritage in ALMOST all of them......the issue isn't what people look like......its how people feel about themselves and who they are.....some of these people may have been raised by their black parent in a black household among other black cousins etc.......that type of person even if they look non-black at first glance would definitely be black in my book......especially if they embraced their black heritage......same goes for the Drake types that grew up in white households.....as long as they embrace their black heritage then they are black in my book......NO MATTER HOW THEY LOOK

Hmmm. I can dig this.