Robin Thicke's Black Son

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Who are you to say what is an accurate representation of the black race? Has there been a census done on what the average black person looks like? How would such a study even be made? It would fail before it even begins because it would start with a bias on what a "real" black person looks like. All I know is that black people are diverse and come in many different shades EVEN WITHOUT ANY ADMIXTURE. Its FALSE to say that light skin Igbo or Fulani girls are descended from some other people. Halle Berry would not look out of place in Ethiopia. Stop lying. There are many women with her features in both East and West Africa.

And my thread was about dark skin black women being the most beautiful women PERIOD. In terms of aggregate MOST women regardless of race are ugly IMO. My thread only said that in the world of dimes, dark skin chicks are the best looking. I just haven't run into as many as there are when it comes to light skin dimes. I'm guessing the more I travel in places like Africa, the more I'll see dark skin dimes in the same proportions as there are light skin dimes. Stop putting words in my mouth bytch.

Most Igbo are dark skinned brown. Have you ever been to Southeast Nigeria/Igboland (I doubt you have).

You talk about stereotyping and generalizing but that's what you did when you posted 4 pictures to represent all women of Nigeria's 4 largest ethnic groups. Like I said, you've probably never been to Nigeria so how would you know those pictures represent the average typical woman of that tribe?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
It seems the proponents of mixed race= black are posters that have a preference for mixed race features but do not want to be considered self-hating or w.e hence why they are trying to shove the Halle Berries to the forefront of the Black race

Interestingly enough Swagnificent’s latest thread is about Dark skin women not being beautiful on average, very interesting considering that the average Black women is dark skin, sad. I guess this is the reason why he wants to push light skin women and biracial women , trying to "beautify" the race

Exhibit A, unfortunately for you those "blackest nikkas in Africa" are more representative of the average Black person then your high yella women who probably has an considerable amount of European Blood.

You got it.

A lot of them have disdain for what the typical/average Black women looks like. They want to jump the fence without being known or labelled as "fence jumpers"

Also, many of them have an inferiority complex but are in denial.

Funny enough I was born in Africa, I've lived in Africa and I've visited many African and Black Caribbean Countries...but of course you know more than me

The post about your girlfriend pretty much explains why you are dead set on considering mixed race people black

@ebonykiss dropping that ether. :wow:

It's very transparent. These types of blacks only believe in a certain type of blackness using outliers.

:whew: i'm missed all the action today
@ebonykiss :damn: y'all got these dusty self hating fools rainman and swagnificant running circles trippin over themselves to backtrack in this bytch. i'm dooone,, :dead:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
exactly black america has its own culture and what we consider black is a reflection of that. Its going to be different for africans and caribbeans

Exactly. In America two non-black people can make black people. :laff:

Asian + white = black

Black + white = black

Black + black = every other race combined.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Exactly. In America two non-black people can make black people. :laff:

Asian + white = black

Black + white = black

Black + black = every other race combined.
not really there has to african descent present. I think we should stop saying black and use african-american or black american instead

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:snoop: These dumb arguments always go nowwhere. Get in where you fit in. If you are mixed and look more white then there you have it. If you look more Black then vice versa. If you were raised around one race more than the other then stay right where you are!

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
blackcabinet_af76814cf3.jpg

Just to put things in perspective about the mulatto elite here is Roosevelt's "Black" Cabinet :laff:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:whew: i'm missed all the action today
@ebonykiss :damn: y'all got these dusty self hating fools rainman and swagnificant running circles trippin over themselves to backtrack in this bytch. i'm dooone,, :dead:

Log on to coli.com and become a cheerleader because you were already shutdown and can't refute the arguments yourself brehs :obama:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most Igbo are dark skinned brown. Have you ever been to Southeast Nigeria/Igboland (I doubt you have).

You talk about stereotyping and generalizing but that's what you did when you posted 4 pictures to represent all women of Nigeria's 4 largest ethnic groups. Like I said, you've probably never been to Nigeria so how would you know those pictures represent the average typical woman of that tribe?

only know a couple of Igbos and they were both light skin....not much darker than Paula Patton

not saying it was the mainstream look just saying it was possible to be that light skin and not be the result of admixture :yeshrug:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
only know a couple of Igbos and they were both light skin....not much darker than Paula Patton

not saying it was the mainstream look just saying it was possible to be that light skin and not be the result of admixture :yeshrug:

and your sure these 2 individuals have no admixture

you shouldn't just take for granted that just because they are Nigerian that they are admixed free.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and your sure these 2 individuals have no admixture

you shouldn't just take for granted that just because they are Nigerian that they are admixed free.

both they parents are Igbo as well.....they told me that there were loads of light skin Igbos.....that it wasn't unusual

I took them at their word. :yeshrug:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
both they parents are Igbo as well.....they told me that there were loads of light skin Igbos.....that it wasn't unusual

so you've seen their parents?

a lot of people from different tribes make similar claims

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm Igbo. Most of us are brown skinned to dark. There are a lot of light Igbos, but there are some light skinned people of every group. We might have a slightly higher percentage of light skin than other Nigerians like Yorubas, etc, which I honestly doubt too, but even then the overwhelming majority of us are brown to dark.