Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Separate

Daps
paula-robin-then.jpg
damn they both look wack :scusthov:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
The butthurt is pathetic. Listen to yourself. Hurt over who some random broad you don't know is fukking.

Whole thread is embarassing. WHY the fukk is this shyt even 18 pages long? :what:

why are we so worried about her dating preferences? I would guess, like every woman on earth she likes a confident, kind and caring dude that gives a damn about her over his own swagger. stop forcing your preferences on others because you perceive she personally is going to destroy your version of the black race.
That inferiority complex. :wow:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Because what you say is poisonous and I don't want the impressionable young people reading this forum to be influenced by your garbage dipped in resentment.

Its poisonous that I think its wack that she dated a white boy and ended up with a white child when she probably had hundreds of eligible black men to choose from? That's poisonous to black youth? :stopitslime:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its poisonous that I think its wack that she dated a white boy and ended up with a white child when she probably had hundreds of eligible black men to choose from? That's poisonous to black youth? :stopitslime:

Yes because you know nothing about her interactions with black men. On top of that, she's half white so what are you bytching about?