Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Separate

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Robinthickemiroor74.jpg
robin-thicke-cheating-3.jpg

I need all the black hoes that supported this cac scum to jump on this nikka like they jump on us saying "nikkas ain't shyt" ...:jawalrus:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
This nikka can't sing either ...I forgot how bland that Pharrell joint was too.

:camby:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Its got nothing to do with his association with black culture. Most people didn't even know his wife was black/biracial, and its not like she's the brownest thing out there. The naked women music video, the openly cheating, the drugs, etc. was off putting.

For a career standpoint, it would not do him any good to not have more black/mixed race girlfriends. Black people bought his records and was his base. He might be able to come out with some more crossover hits that will have some white people buying on iTunes, but he'll never have white supporters.

They didn't know she was black or bi-racial? Are you insinuating they thought she was white like him? I highly doubt that, miss. Anyone who takes a look at her can easily tell she's at least mixed. Not to mention, they did a commercial together and a music video together. Both of which its easy to see that she is non-white. Plus, the fact that anytime he's doing an interview his wife, Paula Patton, always seems to be brought up. So, I'm pretty sure most people who knew of Robin Thicke knew he had a non-white wife.

His lifestyle was off putting? The same lifestyle that she seemingly participated? Supposedly, they were swingers and engaged in some "out there" behavior as a couple. I doubt that seeing him take some suggestive pictures caused the end of their marriage by itself. You can't be ok with your spouse smashing other women and then get mad at seeing him flirting with other women in pictures. That doesn't even make logical sense.

Honestly, I'm not concerned why their marriage failed. I'm just not surprised that it did. Either way, I feel that Robin will at least attempt to reach a more mainstream audience with a new single, white male image....at least I know that's what music execs and A&R is hoping he will do.

Peace