Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Separate

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Yes because you know nothing about her interactions with black men. On top of that, she's half white so what are you bytching about?

I know she claims to be a proud black woman yet, she married a white boy. So I said what I wanted to say about it :rudy:

Tell me this breh....you so upset about me attacking your lightskin goddess Paula Patton....how come I didn't see you defending Lupita Nyong'o in that thread two days ago? Half the Coli went in her for dating a white actor. But...I didn't see a single post from you in there though
XVsmCCg.png
I'm guessing you didn't give a shiit because she's darkskinned, flat-chested and bald
XVsmCCg.png

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Just a week ago this cat YBE/Malik was tryna be super nikka on his black power shyt and was sayin' that lightskinned people and bi-racials weren't even black and that they were ruining the black image.

Now he's running around in here mad cause Paula Patton dated a white guy. :mjlol:

Got damn. You nikkas are confused. :mjlol: Stop frontin' on the net, for fukks sakes.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Just a week ago this cat YBE/Malik was tryna be super nikka on his black power shyt and was sayin' that lightskinned people and bi-racials weren't even black and that they were ruining the black image.

Now he's running around in here mad cause Paula Patton dated a white guy. :mjlol:

Got damn. You nikkas are confused. :mjlol: Stop frontin' on the net, for fukks sakes.

I didn't say lightskinned people were ruining the black image Champ...I said I didn't appreciate Ebony putting two Puerto Ricans on the cover of a "Black Love" edition of their magazine. It sends the wrong message. Darkskinned women have self-esteem issues as is.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know she claims to be a proud black woman yet, she married a white boy. So I said what I wanted to say about it :rudy:

Tell me this breh....you so upset about me attacking your lightskin goddess Paula Patton....how come I didn't see you defending Lupita Nyong'o in that thread two days ago? Half the Coli went in her for dating a white actor. But...I didn't see a single post from you in there though
XVsmCCg.png
I'm guessing you didn't give a shiit because she's darkskinned, flat-chested and bald
XVsmCCg.png

Proud black men have dated and married white women.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I didn't say lightskinned people were ruining the black image Champ...I said I didn't appreciate Ebony putting two Puerto Ricans on the cover of a "Black Love" edition of their magazine. It sends the wrong message. Darkskinned women have low self-esteem as is.
You don't think dark skinned black girls having to see her, Paula Patton, with a black man would make them feel bad either?

And no, you were trying to stratify what was "real" black and what was not. Light skinned people did not fall under real black for you then, but now because it's convenient, they do. :mjlol: FOH.

You typed all that offensive BS about light skinned people as it pertains to their "blackness" and now you're backtracking over some 40 year old quadroon p*ssy. :camby:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Proud black men have dated and married white women.

I like you as a poster but, I disagree. And I think I know exactly where you're about to go with this.........but imma just say, I personally don't see how you can say you proud to be black but, you wasn't proud enough to marry a black person.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't think dark skinned black girls having to see her, Paula Patton, with a black man would make them feel bad either?

they would, but that just points out the hypocrisy of black women. take these mixed chicks like paula patton and halle berry, they're black as night to when they're w/white men. black women got 'em posted all up on their IR blogs and shyt, but let those mixed breeds be w/a dark skinned black man. they because that "light skinned bytch" so quickly it'll make your head spin :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like you as a poster but, I disagree. And I think I know exactly where you're about to go with this.........but imma just say, I personally don't see how you can say you proud to be black but, you wasn't proud enough to marry a black person.

I've thought about this argument especially the latter part of your statement and I think I agree.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say lightskinned people were ruining the black image Champ...I said I didn't appreciate Ebony putting two Puerto Ricans on the cover of a "Black Love" edition of their magazine. It sends the wrong message. Darkskinned women have self-esteem issues as is.
Yet you the type of nikka to have a heart attack if those same two puerto ricans said they wasnt black :mjlol:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

And no, you were trying to stratify what was "real" black and what was not. Light skinned people did not fall under real black for you then, but now because it's convenient, they do. :mjlol: FOH.

You typed all that offensive BS about light sinned people as it pertains to their "blackness" and now you're backtracking over some 40 year old quadroon p*ssy. :camby:

I said what I said then and I stand by it. If I'm Ebony magazine and I'm doing a cover on "Black Love", I'mma put some darker females on the cover. I never said lightskinned people weren't black. Since you remember my posts so well, find where I said this. I said putting all these lightskinned women on covers sends the wrong message to young black women because 90% of them have darker skin and kinkier hair.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I said what I said then and I stand by it. If I'm Ebony magazine and I'm doing a cover on "Black Love", I'mma put some darker females on the cover. I never said lightskinned people weren't black. Since you remember my posts so well, find where I said this. I said putting all these lightskinned women on covers sends the wrong message to young black women because 90% of them have darker skin and kinkier hair.
Exactly breh! That's exactly my damn point. In your opinion, we are all obviously not the same kind of black, so why do you think your standards of "blackness" and what black people should do should even apply to her?

WE ARE NOT THE SAME KIND OF BLACK IN YOUR OPINION. If we were, any "black" person would be good for the cover. Stop trying to take your benefits and leave your detriments when you say stuff like this.

If she's not your kind of ideal black, stop holding her to your ideal black standards and acting like lighter skinned people should give a fukk.

You type all this shyt, but if lighter skinned and mixed black people decided today that didn't wanna be associated with darker skinned blacks, or want their image associated with darker skinned blacks, you'd have a damn bytch fit.

SN: I honestly don't give no fukk about a darkskinned woman's self esteem just cause she dark skinned. My mama dark skinned and she damn sure ain't lookin' at no magazine cover to feel better about herself. Just cause bytches are stupid don't mean we have to adjust rationality to help them cope. FOH.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

XVsmCCg.png
XVsmCCg.png

Whaaa? :mjlol:

I have no idea who Lupita is or what you're talking about.

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and that's part of the problem. how can you be a proud black man and marry a white woman?

You marry the girl you love and don't give a shyt of the inferiority complex of some of your fellow black men? Have the courage to live your life the way you want to and not let others dictate it for you.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You marry the girl you love and don't give a shyt of the inferiority complex of some of your fellow black men? Have the courage to live your life the way you want to and not let others dictate it for you.
what does a supposed inferiority complex have to do w/interracial dating? how can you be a "proud black man" and decide to marry the problem. miss me with that "you can't help who you love" nonsense, because you most certainly can.

you're white, so you know how crazy white boys get when an attractive white woman is w/a black man. tell me if a cac can be a proud white man, and marry a black chick?