Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Separate

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are we so worried about her dating preferences? I would guess, like every woman on earth she likes a confident, kind and caring dude that gives a damn about her over his own swagger. stop forcing your preferences on others because you perceive she personally is going to destroy your version of the black race.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
fukk.

Who's supposed to hold our black queens down now? Asian men?

abuwbei-png.1450

Dman414

Banned
Daps
She was gorgeous in her youth

yeah she really fell off
fukk.

Who's supposed to hold our black queens down now? Asian men?

abuwbei-png.1450

I quit fukking with those hoes back in the late 90s. Whiteboy thicke even said he's had enough. Asians men are too smart to fool with those drama queens. Maybe other black women can hold black women down

Dman414

Banned
Daps
She's a gorgeous black girl. You not gonna convince me that there weren't hundreds of black dudes lining up to date her. So the only other scenario is, she shot all those dudes down for the white boy.

brothers would have probably given her the world. I'm not talking about goons and dope boys, Im talking about lawyers, doctors, engineers, yet she choose a struggling white boy trying to do black music. He made it but look at her, now a single mother who is basically 40. LOL she made her bed, now lie in it

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dudes just keep repeating yourself.
We get it racist whites see her as a ******.
still doesn't change the fact she has a white parent, therefore not a black woman.

This makes no sense. When are you "black" and when are you "white"? or "half"? It's such a dumb argument I don't even know what to say. Race is used to put people into boxes and you and other buffoons fall into the trap all the time.

If Paula had a parent who was 1/2 black and a parent who was 3/4 black. What fraction "black" would she be? :skip:. What if one parent was half and the other was half. What would that make her? One parent was 3/4 and the other half? hmmm? Race in our society is defined as what a person looks like. My grandmother is black as chalkboard and yet her mother's mother was half white. I would love to see you clowns try to calculate just how black she is. Folk tryna calculate a person's race is always a funny thing to witness.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When she was younger bro....when she was younger.

But yea....

This what she looked like in high school. I bet it was black dudes all over her but, she made a conscious decision to date white boys. One that looked like a homeless vegan no less. Its the equivalent of you having 100s of blacks girls checking for you but, you decide to date the only white girl in town. Don't try to say it was accidental, own up to it. It was a conscious decision :camby:

e1a1cdb7.jpg

paula-robin-then.jpg

The butthurt is pathetic. Listen to yourself. Hurt over who some random broad you don't know is fukking.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree. Ain't no way if I had the pick of the litter of all women, that I would pick anything less than a black woman. I have told many black women that a lot of average working black men get better women outside of their race because they can't attract top notch black women.. For example, there are many black men in Houston working regular ass jobs walking around with latinas that are 9s and 10s, but these same dudes will struggle to pull black women that are 9s or 10s. She is a beautiful woman if she wanted an upper echelon black man she could have had one with ease. It could also be possible that she didn't know her worth in the dating game but I doubt it.

I feel sorry for you. So lost in your own garbage.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
When she was younger bro....when she was younger.

But yea....

This what she looked like in high school. I bet it was black dudes all over her but, she made a conscious decision to date white boys. One that looked like a homeless vegan no less. Its the equivalent of you having 100s of blacks girls checking for you but, you decide to date the only white girl in town. Don't try to say it was accidental, own up to it. It was a conscious decision :camby:

e1a1cdb7.jpg

paula-robin-then.jpg

This nikka said homeless vegan....:dead:

David Van Driessen...
1.jpg