Oh yeah...he was swagged the fukk out:heh:

robin-hair-e13757330537851.jpg

:merchant:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Not buying it. She wanted a white boy. If you proud to be black, you would have married black. This girl is dimepiece status in every United States city. Probably had a whole bunch of rich black men trying to wife her but, she got with him. This is like a dude having all types of black dimepiece Instagram models on his dikk but, still choosing to marry a blonde white woman. You seek out what you want.

c0d3d0ea-96df-45bb-91b1-56e8db2d4f58_RobinThicke-PaulaPatton_073113.jpg

I agree. Ain't no way if I had the pick of the litter of all women, that I would pick anything less than a black woman. I have told many black women that a lot of average working black men get better women outside of their race because they can't attract top notch black women.. For example, there are many black men in Houston working regular ass jobs walking around with latinas that are 9s and 10s, but these same dudes will struggle to pull black women that are 9s or 10s. She is a beautiful woman if she wanted an upper echelon black man she could have had one with ease. It could also be possible that she didn't know her worth in the dating game but I doubt it.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
you were the same guy saying biracials are the enemies of black people :bryan:

When they become pawn and tools in a White supremacist system this yes are Black people's enemies. In fact at times they are the primary tool uses against African people by there white fathers.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
No thanks.Why do you want this white man's throw away plus his crossed breed offspring?Get some self respect. After this gay cac used her like a cum rag here you are willing to invite her back along with her half pint kid.

GTFOH.

I have no issue with interracial dating but I don't want any black woman trying to come back to black men after this cracker gets done using her like they always does. No, she can stay away and continue to date outside your race.

That's how you gotta deal with those type of women.

I'm guessing you don't know the function of the trollbron smiley?

You nikkas lack a sense of humor or self awareness.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When she was younger bro....when she was younger.

But yea....

This what she looked like in high school. I bet it was black dudes all over her but, she made a conscious decision to date white boys. One that looked like a homeless vegan no less. Its the equivalent of you having 100s of blacks girls checking for you but, you decide to date the only white girl in town. Don't try to say it was accidental, own up to it. It was a conscious decision :camby:

So because she dated Robin that means she only dated white boys? :comeon:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
So because she dated Robin that means she only dated white boys? :comeon:

She's a gorgeous black girl. You not gonna convince me that there weren't hundreds of black dudes lining up to date her. So the only other scenario is, she shot all those dudes down for the white boy.