Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Separate

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
he was never lame he always made good music. He blew up and the bytch is about to be 40
Oh yeah...he was swagged the fukk out:heh:

robin-hair-e13757330537851.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
How does that apply here? She's not black.

she might not be "black" in reality.......but that's not what the world says.

When Jim Bob and PEggy Sue from rural Kentucky look at her you think they see her as white or mixed? I don't think so....

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

When Jim Bob and PEggy Sue from rural Kentucky look at her you think they see her as white or mixed? I don't think so....

You dudes just keep repeating yourself.
We get it racist whites see her as a ******.
still doesn't change the fact she has a white parent, therefore not a black woman.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Her kid isent black.the funny part is that after this cac got done using her he kicked the chick to the curb.

luckily she has her own career but usually these broads have to go right back to living with mom in the ghetto with her mutt kids hoping someday a black guy would give her a chance

fukk outta here.
Married couples divorce all the time. Sometimes relationships don't work out. That doesn't mean the man was 'using her' :why: How come any time a woman of color is involved with one white man, she is "the white man's xyz"? :beli:

BTW Her kid is 25% black, not half.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

and who gives a fukk what jim bob and peggy sue from kentucky think? they also think blacks are subhuman, you going roll with that too?

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her kid isent black.the funny part is that after this cac got done using her he kicked the chick to the curb.

luckily she has her own career but usually these broads have to go right back to living with mom in the ghetto with her mutt kids hoping someday a black guy would give her a chance

fukk outta here.

They were together for 20 years. :comeon:And you don't even know who filed for separation.

I wasn't aware Paula was from the ghetto :beli:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
I said luckily she has her own career but usually broads like her end up right back in the ghetto living with mom.

A lot of these delusional black women think they hit it big once they get with a white man then when its all over a good portion of them end up right back in the hood where they started wishing a black guy will consider her a serious partner.

I don't care who filed for separation she was just a cover for those 20 years because that guy is a fakkit anyway.

They were together for 20 years. :comeon:And you don't even know who filed for separation.

I wasn't aware Paula was from the ghetto :beli:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

When she was younger bro....when she was younger.

But yea....

This what she looked like in high school. I bet it was black dudes all over her but, she made a conscious decision to date white boys. One that looked like a homeless vegan no less. Its the equivalent of you having 100s of blacks girls checking for you but, you decide to date the only white girl in town. Don't try to say it was accidental, own up to it. It was a conscious decision :camby:

e1a1cdb7.jpg

paula-robin-then.jpg

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
No surprise

After white men dump their load in black women, they usually go back to white women in a few years.

Like a true slave master he will most likely keep another mulatta on the side though.:win:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
When she was younger bro....when she was younger.

But yea....

This what she looked like in high school. I bet it was black dudes all over her but, she made a conscious decision to date white boys. One that looked like a homeless vegan no less. Its the equivalent of you having 100s of blacks girls checking for you but, you decide to date the only white girl in town. Don't try to say it was accidental, own up to it. It was a conscious decision :camby:
This is SO true. A lot of the times this a SUBconscious decision though.:ld: