Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Separate

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hold the fukk up. Paula single? So soon?

tony-farmer-collapse-o.gif

:dead: I would have waited. :damn:

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Such a shame. She held that cac down the whole time he was lame as fukk, but as soon as he got one little single and got some attention, he started fukking around.:smh:

he was never lame he always made good music. He blew up and the bytch is about to be 40

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
No thanks.Why do you want this white man's throw away plus his crossed breed offspring?Get some self respect. After this gay cac used her like a cum rag here you are willing to invite her back along with her half pint kid.

GTFOH.

I have no issue with interracial dating but I don't want any black woman trying to come back to black men after this cracker gets done using her like they always does. No, she can stay away and continue to date outside your race.

That's how you gotta deal with those type of women.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20790441,00.html

Now she can marry a Black man and disown those abomination of a White children she created :troll:

Last edited:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No thanks.Why do you want this white man's throw away plus his crossed breed offspring?Get some self respect. After this gay cac used her like a cum rag here you are willing to invite her back along with her half pint kid.

GTFOH.

I have no issue with interracial dating but I don't want any black woman trying to come back to black men after this cracker gets done using her like you always does. No, she can stay away and continue to date outside your race.

That's how you gotta deal with those type of women.

Married couples divorce all the time. Sometimes relationships don't work out. That doesn't mean the man was 'using her' :why: How come any time a woman of color is involved with one white man, she is "the white man's xyz"? :beli:

BTW Her kid is 25% black, not half.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Not buying it. She wanted a white boy. If you proud to be black, you would have married black. This girl is dimepiece status in every United States city. Probably had a whole bunch of rich black men trying to wife her but, she got with him. This is like a dude having all types of black dimepiece Instagram models on his dikk but, still choosing to marry a blonde white woman. You seek out what you want.

c0d3d0ea-96df-45bb-91b1-56e8db2d4f58_RobinThicke-PaulaPatton_073113.jpg

She was gorgeous in her youth