Robert Kraft (and some other billionaires) Stand on Business and Suspend Donations to Columbia University over Antisemitism Concerns

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
nikka, if you are a fukkin president who is anti Zionism, you will literally take over the world. Literally killing Netanyamu would make the whole world fall in line with your ideology, because only garbage ass politicians who was raised to serve Israel are their allies. They don't have allies outside of us and UK, and their underlings.

The world would celebrate if that piece of garbage was killed, the whole world would recognize that Israel is a terrorist nation on the level of Nazi Germany, and that shyt needs to be violently shut the fukk down.

:snoop:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know the religion binds these folks like glue, but us black folks need to become more united in the world somehow.
It's happening in the SAHEL. Africans are kicking out the French and Americans. The global south is seeing what Western rule of law gets them and want none of it anymore

Black diaspora is all welcome in Africa and the Caribbean is standing on business trying to link up with Africa

Daps
nikka, if you are a fukkin president who is anti Zionism, you will literally take over the world. Literally killing Netanyamu would make the whole world fall in line with your ideology, because only garbage ass politicians who was raised to serve Israel are their allies. They don't have allies outside of us and UK, and their underlings.

The world would celebrate if that piece of garbage was killed, the whole world would recognize that Israel is a terrorist nation on the level of Nazi Germany, and that shyt needs to be violently shut the fukk down.

This is the dumbest dumb smart nxgga take I've ever heard in my life and what should I expect from a dumb smart nxgga who is currently under investigation by the freaking Secret Service for making terrorist threats on the coli.

The world doesn't work by your black and white idea of morals. In some parts of the world, Russia invading Ukraine is looked at as the right thing. In some parts of the world, Israel wiping out Palestinians is seen as the right thing.

Half the middle east just joined the United States and Israel in basically enforcing what amounts to a non aggression pact against Iran. Half the middle east would rather Iran be gone as opposed to Israel.

And as I stated, the US is pro Israel for a reason. The middle east is a valuable place from many reasons but one of the most valuable of those reasons is Oil.

Having Israel in the middle east is basically like having a US state in the middle east in the sense of, the US can exert its will over the region and make sure that it can always get the oil supply that is currently necessary for this country to even function. If for no other reason than that alone, Israel ain't going nowhere.

You have no understanding of geopolitics at all. My personal moral standpoint is that the Gaza purge is wrong.

However I'm not stupid enough to expect world leaders to make decisions based on my personal morals or even their personal morals.

This is a dog eat dog world LITERALLY and every nation acts in their own best interests and EFF any other countries if it doesn't help with their own best interests.

That's how geopolitics works. Morals don't even factor in AT ALL.

It's about each nation protecting the interests of its nation PERIOD.

You don't even see Muslim countries getting involved in what Israel is doing to their fellow Muslims in Palestine.

Why do you think that is? Because they are doing what's in the best interests of their nation and EFF Palestine cause supporting Palestine does nothing to benefit their nation.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
This is the dumbest dumb smart nxgga take I've ever heard in my life and what should I expect from a dumb smart nxgga who is currently under investigation by the freaking Secret Service for making terrorist threats on the coli.

The world doesn't work by your black and white idea of morals. In some parts of the world, Russia invading Ukraine is looked at as the right thing. In some parts of the world, Israel wiping out Palestinians is seen as the right thing.

Half the middle east just joined the United States and Israel in basically enforcing what amounts to a non aggression pact against Iran. Half the middle east would rather Iran be gone as opposed to Israel.

And as I stated, the US is pro Israel for a reason. The middle east is a valuable place from many reasons but one of the most valuable of those reasons is Oil.

Having Israel in the middle east is basically like having a US state in the middle east in the sense of, the US can exert its will over the region and make sure that it can always get the oil supply that is currently necessary for this country to even function. If for no other reason than that alone, Israel ain't going nowhere.

You have no understanding of geopolitics at all. My personal moral standpoint is that the Gaza purge is wrong.

However I'm not stupid enough to expect world leaders to make decisions based on my personal morals or even their personal morals.

This is a dog eat dog world LITERALLY and every nation acts in their own best interests and EFF any other countries if it doesn't help with their own best interests.

You don't even see Muslim countries getting involved in what Israel is doing to their fellow Muslims in Palestine.

Why do you think that is? Because they are doing what's in the best interests of their nation and EFF Palestine cause supporting Palestine does nothing to benefit their nation.
bytch shut the fukk up tranny lover. fukk your thoughts bytch

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
[/QUOTE]
Soft nikka, go that a way

You are 100% correct, and I'm fully aware of all of this, and it's the reason why getting a person in power who operates completely opposite of this political standard that was created by white supremacy in order to maintain white dominance is a necessity or everything will go to shyt.

Listen here negro, your use of "you don't know geopolitics" is dumb as fukk. I am 100% aware how these things were established, how it's maintained, and why it's allowed. I don't give a fukk about how shyt has traditionally operated. If you are aware of the shyt being done wrong all around the world, and you say "this is just an example of geopolitics, we just gotta accept it" is just a p*ssy nikka that needs to be on the sideline and help the battle from a keyboard, which is fine, p*ssy.

I can't do shyt from this position outside of the knowledge I give to youngins and people I chop it up with. IF I WAS EVER IN A POSITION OF POWER, I literally have a step by step plan on how to set a lot of this shyt straight, including protection from fascist governments around the world.

IF IM IN POWER, I UNDERSTAND THAT FORCE WORKS, BECAUSE IVE SEEN IT WORK IN MULTIPLE FORMS OF LIFE. WHEN USING FORCE, IF YOU PROVE THAT THE PERSON CLEARLY DID SOME FOUL UNQUESTIONABLY WRONG shyt, PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHY VIOLENCE WAS NECESSARY. PEOPLE STAND BEHIND shyt LIKE THAT. PEOPLE RIDE AND DIE FOR shyt LIKE THAT. ITS THE REASON WHY THEY ALWAYS DIE, BECAUSE THE POWERFUL KNOW THAT MENTALITY WILL GRAB THE WORLD.

p*ssy

fukk geopolitics nikka, right vs wrong is not some subjective shyt. The majority of this world stands on the side of good, if 1 person has the ability to grab that shyt and flip it into civilian power, we can strip the powerful of the bullshyt they have been able to maintain because of nikkas like you.

Daps
Soft nikka, go that a way
You are 100% correct, and I'm fully aware of all of this, and it's the reason why getting a person in power who operates completely opposite of this political standard that was created by white supremacy in order to maintain white dominance is a necessity or everything will go to shyt.

Listen here negro, your use of "you don't know geopolitics" is dumb as fukk. I am 100% aware how these things were established, how it's maintained, and why it's allowed. I don't give a fukk about how shyt has traditionally operated. If you are aware of the shyt being done wrong all around the world, and you say "this is just an example of geopolitics, we just gotta accept it" is just a p*ssy nikka that needs to be on the sideline and help the battle from a keyboard, which is fine, p*ssy.

I can't do shyt from this position outside of the knowledge I give to youngins and people I chop it up with. IF I WAS EVER IN A POSITION OF POWER, I literally have a step by step plan on how to set a lot of this shyt straight, including protection from fascist governments around the world.

IF IM IN POWER, I UNDERSTAND THAT FORCE WORKS, BECAUSE IVE SEEN IT WORK IN MULTIPLE FORMS OF LIFE. WHEN USING FORCE, IF YOU PROVE THAT THE PERSON CLEARLY DID SOME FOUL UNQUESTIONABLY WRONG shyt, PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHY VIOLENCE WAS NECESSARY. PEOPLE STAND BEHIND shyt LIKE THAT. PEOPLE RIDE AND DIE FOR shyt LIKE THAT. ITS THE REASON WHY THEY ALWAYS DIE, BECAUSE THE POWERFUL KNOW THAT MENTALITY WILL GRAB THE WORLD.

p*ssy

fukk geopolitics nikka, right vs wrong is not some subjective shyt. The majority of this world stands on the side of good, if 1 person has the ability to grab that shyt and flip it into civilian power, we can strip the powerful of the bullshyt they have been able to maintain because of nikkas like you.

And you will never be in power, so what are we really discussing here?

There is no one politician who will get into office and be able to in one or two terms, change everything that was put into place over the course of centuries.

Obama tried to tell yall fools that. Yes he promised change and he brought change. It may not have been the revolutionary change that everybody wanted but it was a START. And that's all he could do by himself, especially in a nation where the majority of the people who are screaming for change DON'T UNDERSTAND NOR ARE THEY INTERESTED IN HOW THIS COUNTRY ACTUALLY FUNCTIONS.

Maybe a politician could create change quickly if he actually had a voting populace that was informed and stayed engaged and knew how the laws and government work. Then the politician could try to create change and use the people as a springboard and be able to be strategic in using voters to apply pressure in meaningful ways that would help them to achieve the goals.

But as it stands, most of the people are stupid. Look at you for instance. You're mad at me for what I said but the truth is that you're a dumbass.

Nothing is going to change in this country by threats of violence or force because first of all, you're never going to find enough people willing to sacrifice everything or go far enough to do what needs to be done. Most Americans are comfortable and rightly so. For all the issues we face in this country, the truth is that we have it good. We have running water, a working electric grid, public transportation, vehicles, social security programs for the poor, etc.

There are other nations who have NONE of that. So you're expecting fat, comfortable satisfied Americans to fight some revolution? It will never happen.

The closest we'll get to that in our lifetime is what happened on Jan 6 and even they were either too stupid or lacked the fortitude to go all the way. Once one woman got shot, they backed down. Truth is, if the Capitol police had shot a couple of them before they got to the steps of the capitol, they would have went home and Jan 6 wouldn't have happened.

Even they weren't willing to die for what they believe. You see that with the ones who are being prosecuted. They're in court in literal tears crying talking about "bu bu but..."

So you and all this rah rah you do on doing something violent is stupid, ignorant and you're setting yourself up to take the ultimate L and nobody will remember you. You will be a joke on the coli, maybe a Smiley like they do with Chris Dorner where he's brought up jokingly from time to time but nobody seriously talks about him constantly. And he definitely didn't inspire anybody. People hit the :ehh: and went on with their lives.

Your thinking is so... basic. You don't understand what you think you understand. And you're too foolish to learn.