Robert Kraft (and some other billionaires) Stand on Business and Suspend Donations to Columbia University over Antisemitism Concerns

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Sad truth is.... The US is pro Israel. Period. This is the official foreign policy of the United States of America and no matter who is elected as President, they're going to support Israel.

Genocide Joe has done something that I don't recall ever being done before, which is sending an millions dollar worth aid package to Palestinians and constructing a harbor for the delivery of food and aid.

I'm voting for President Donald J Trump but I do realize he will be harder on Gaza than Joe Briben ever was.

So y'all are basically spitting in the wind. Nothing is going to change because Israel is too important to the US.
Breh, you still doing this MAGA gimmick?! :mjtf: :comeon::what::why:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Harvard has a $50 billion endowment. The interest on that is 3-4 times Kansas City’s annual budget.
And Kansas City has to have the dopest library I've ever seen
660-library-giant-books.jpg

What in The Busy World of Richard Scarry??? :wtf: :wow: :lawd:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
People are bullshytting if they don't think there's actual antisemitism at these protests, I've seen a few videos of people being violent and saying racist shyt.
We know this is true, along with other harassment measures, but the Coli is an alternate universe in which these protests are 100% pure and they simply protesting the innocent lives lost in Gaza.

This forum's extreme hate for Israel and Jews will not allow them to honor this truth. (Some of the hate is justified though)

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
We know this is true but the Coli is an alternate universe in which these protests are 100% pure and they simply protesting the innocent lives lost in Gaza.

This forum's hate for Israel will not allow them to honor this truth. (Some of the hate is justified though)
We're still waiting on the proof :francis:

So far, we've only seen peaceful demonstration

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We know this is true, along with other harassment measures, but the Coli is an alternate universe in which these protests are 100% pure and they simply protesting the innocent lives lost in Gaza.

This forum's extreme hate for Israel and Jews will not allow them to honor this truth. (Some of the hate is justified though)
Harassment measures like dousing protesters with skunk water? What about collecting their names and pictures and distributing them in an effort to have them blacklisted from potential jobs? Look, it is highly probable that some people are exploiting this to push Jewish hate, but framing the protests themselves as anti-Semitic? That is just BULLshyt. They just want to suppress all dissent. It wouldn't be the first time an anti-war protest was heavily smeared, either.

Robert Kraft is full of crap just like Bill Ackman. They frame ALL criticism of Israel as anti-Semitic. And we shouldn't go along with them. Why is this a blind spot for so many of you?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Harassment measures like dousing protesters with skunk water? What about collecting their names and pictures and distributing them in an effort to have them blacklisted from potential jobs? Look, it is highly probable that some people are exploiting this to push Jewish hate, but framing the protests themselves as anti-Semitic? That is just BULLshyt. They just want to suppress all dissent. It wouldn't be the first time an anti-war protest was heavily smeared, either.

Robert Kraft is full of crap just like Bill Ackman. They frame ALL criticism of Israel as anti-Semitic. And we shouldn't go along with them. Why is this a blind spot for so many of you?

Theyve done in such a way that traditionally discriminated Blacks and Hispanics can no longer complain about it..only cacs and their subsets.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
People are bullshytting if they don't think there's actual antisemitism at these protests, I've seen a few videos of people being violent and saying racist shyt.
And there are racist protesting about the border and illegals.

There are also people advocating for stopping border crossing because of human trafficking and people dying on the journey. They want proper immigration reforms.

Both are against border crossings but they aren’t advocating for the same measures to stop it.

The racist always reveal themselves. That doesn’t mean we can’t talk about the problem.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash

Sound like some mark of the beast shyt

mmmm if the small hats are the bad guys (just looking at their fruits they produce and it ain't good)

the bible might be true

small hats don't get friends organically they have to buy loyalty

even the bible say they like to lie.....:jbhmm: