Robert Kraft (and some other billionaires) Stand on Business and Suspend Donations to Columbia University over Antisemitism Concerns

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
shrug-mordecai.gif

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We know this is true, along with other harassment measures, but the Coli is an alternate universe in which these protests are 100% pure and they simply protesting the innocent lives lost in Gaza.

This forum's extreme hate for Israel and Jews will not allow them to honor this truth. (Some of the hate is justified though)
Black people don’t have issues with Jews. We have issues with white people, justifiably so, and most Jews are white.

But beyond that, EVERYBODY has a problem with ISRAEL right now. Rightfully so. Israel is a state for whom?? Exactly. Human psychology is that folks will hate the people representing the hateful state that is not only slaughtering innocent people but simultaneously destabilizing western civilization.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Sad truth is.... The US is pro Israel. Period. This is the official foreign policy of the United States of America and no matter who is elected as President, they're going to support Israel.

Genocide Joe has done something that I don't recall ever being done before, which is sending an millions dollar worth aid package to Palestinians and constructing a harbor for the delivery of food and aid.

I'm voting for President Donald J Trump but I do realize he will be harder on Gaza than Joe Briben ever was.

So y'all are basically spitting in the wind. Nothing is going to change because Israel is too important to the US.
nikka, if you are a fukkin president who is anti Zionism, you will literally take over the world. Literally killing Netanyamu would make the whole world fall in line with your ideology, because only garbage ass politicians who was raised to serve Israel are their allies. They don't have allies outside of us and UK, and their underlings.

The world would celebrate if that piece of garbage was killed, the whole world would recognize that Israel is a terrorist nation on the level of Nazi Germany, and that shyt needs to be violently shut the fukk down.

Daps
nikka, if you are a fukkin president who is anti Zionism, you will literally take over the world. Literally killing Netanyamu would make the whole world fall in line with your ideology, because only garbage ass politicians who was raised to serve Israel are their allies. They don't have allies outside of us and UK, and their underlings.

The world would celebrate if that piece of garbage was killed, the whole world would recognize that Israel is a terrorist nation on the level of Nazi Germany, and that shyt needs to be violently shut the fukk down.
I agree but such a president might get assassinated like Kennedy or Itzak Rabin

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

That’s not how things work breh. As long as capitalism is going strong Zionist will have influence

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
We know this is true, along with other harassment measures, but the Coli is an alternate universe in which these protests are 100% pure and they simply protesting the innocent lives lost in Gaza.

This forum's extreme hate for Israel and Jews will not allow them to honor this truth. (Some of the hate is justified though)

Weirdos are exposing yourselves. Blacks folks don’t hate those people. We see how these anti democratic crackdowns will hurt us the most. The next time a George Floyd situation happens these crackdowns will be directed towards us times 100.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I agree but such a president might get assassinated like Kennedy or Itzak Rabin
nikka you are the president of the strongest nation in the world if your actions can move towards fixing humanity and removing these garbage ass people from live, ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

You start shyt like this by funneling weapons to nations who have been beat on by the US, UK, ect. You flood Lebanon, Egypt, Palestine, ect with the shyt to protect themselves, and you hit Israel bases one by one with their support.

This is America, you actually have the right to kill people who threaten your life, especially as the HNIC. You gotta put the most powerful down first and make sure your protection is the #1 concern because Zionist will try to destroy the world once everyone recognizes them as a terrorist nation.

If I can't change the world because they were able to take me out, AT LEAST I INFLUENCED BILLIONS OF MINDS TO CONTINUE MY WORK.

"I might not change the world, but I might spark the mind that can"

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That’s not how things work breh. As long as capitalism is going strong Zionist will have influence
So you kill the capitalist too. Dudes like Musk, Ruffo, Leo, ect.

All them nikkas will be dead the first week in office. They are literally the most important people to get rid of to instill fear.