Robert Kraft (and some other billionaires) Stand on Business and Suspend Donations to Columbia University over Antisemitism Concerns

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Are there any Pro Palestine hackers who can fukk up their ability to use Zoom or break connections with classes?

Is something like that even possible? If I was a hacker with that ability, I'd be looking for a payout right now lol
I'm actually surprised more hacking groups aren't doing this.

Maybe they are and it's just not being reported.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's happening in the SAHEL. Africans are kicking out the French and Americans. The global south is seeing what Western rule of law gets them and want none of it anymore

Black diaspora is all welcome in Africa and the Caribbean is standing on business trying to link up with Africa
But welcoming in Russia and not following through with ECOWAS guidelines.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
You mean they should pull a Kent State? :merchant:
They sent in the Texas State troopers onto UT Austin’s campus yesterday to arrest protesters and break up the protest. If it continues it wouldn’t surprise me if it really gets outta hand.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
That "school" has been turned into a Marxist indoctrination center and needs to be defunded...

Wifey already told them to go eat a dikk when they asked for donations...

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Ironically Israel ITSELF is encouraging anti Semitic behavior. Their more moderate politicians have been pushed out in favor of these new ones who are shockingly stereotypical.