Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
This dude is a fukking moron. I actually wonder does he actually believe the shyt he’s says.

According to him this was a blood sacrifice :snoop:
I'm more comcern of the thousands that believe all of that stuff. It's always the fans that push the narrative cause that's what they want to hear and believe it and these bloggers ,YouTubers feed them .it's the gift that's keep on giving.

Why I don't hear sacrifices for salsa or reggae artists or opera artists or some type of world music from the mountains of Peru? Street beef and rappers in that life goes hand in hand.its not rocket science regardless if he shot the dude,he still in that element and was beefing .

Why no sacrifices for talib kweli or JCole types ?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Mysonne means well but this was some jack ass shyt

Walking into a big corporate business chain clothing retailer trying to put your “Boycott Black Murder” flyers up :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm more comcern of the thousands that believe all of that stuff. It's always the fans that push the narrative cause that's what they want to hear and believe it and these bloggers ,YouTubers feed them .it's the gift that's keep on giving.

Why I don't hear sacrifices for salsa or reggae artists or opera artists or some type of world music from the mountains of Peru? Street beef and rappers in that life goes hand in hand.its not rocket science regardless if he shot the dude,he still in that element and was beefing .

Why no sacrifices for talib kweli or JCole types ?

Cause on some real (sad) shyt, a lot of people who even preach AGAINST Drill Rap, dont consider them as "real" rappers or "real nikkas".

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Bro these lil nikkas going back and forth drill rapping behind bars :laff:

Stupid mfs y’all cousins give it up :laff:

nah you can’t even make this shyt up bro nfs. And they both in Rikers, prolly in the same building cuz they adolescents too.

Like my nikka, you just got locked for murder with all evidence against you, and you over here trynna drill rap on the phone talking about you still uppin it.

this shyt ain’t even funny at this point, we need better mental health resources in our communities.

what they do to us is really fukked up, sometimes we just doomed from the womb to the tomb.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Nah, Drill is now the way of life for Gen Z NYers. It's like after BIG blew up in early 95, everyone found new inspiration to make a true NY twist to a sub-genre that started in Chicago. The days of NYers trying to sound southern and make their struggle strip club songs from 07-2014 is done for. Drill was that spark. There will be a ton more artists like Kay Flock in the coming years.

thank god. I don’t mind NY doing drill since many of the drill artist from Chicago were inspired by 50 and G unit. shyt lil Reese use to yell out Dipset when he was younger lol