Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Wym Chicago drill was a failure shyt been dead

Most of them died, got locked up, became fiends, became irrelevant, or stopped making drill music

And NY successfully jacked Drill from Chicago

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro these lil nikkas going back and forth drill rapping behind bars :laff:

Stupid mfs y’all cousins give it up :laff:

snl-keenan-gif-5623787

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I think breh was tryna say it's a way of life for these youngins...

Wile out,bang, shyt fentanyl is making cats alot of money...that street life is enticing to these young brehs fro. fukked up homes.

Bronx nikkas were always known for being grimey and now they have a movement that is natural to them..most of these dudes already on that Demon time.. they ain't gotta fake it to make by tryna sound like lil Jon or some shyt like back in the mid 2000s.

That was NY's true dark era of 2007 to 2014 when they were rapping about tricking, sponsoring hoes, popping pills, and sounding like they from Houston.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Because he wants to keep the relationship with the artists.

Low key, nothing more pathetic than seeing an Oldhead trying to get into Drill music. Especially older rappers of the early 00s era when they rapped on boom bap beats. Cant have no 45 year old rapping like he part of Generation Z, talking about making a drill on the block :hhh:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He wants to do everything but denounce the music and drill :dead:

Mysonne just playing safe
He prob not in tune to the music

He’s connected with street nikkas, non profits and politicians not sure why he putting up flyers like that’s gonna do anything

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It’s not. There’s multiple drill scenes domestic and even abroad and even these trap rappers music is full of drill-isms.

I never would have thought that ATL artists would look @ NYC Drill rappers for inspiration, because trap itself has gotten stale IMO

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Low key, nothing more pathetic than seeing an Oldhead trying to get into Drill music. Especially older rappers of the early 00s era when they rapped on boom bap beats. Cant have no 45 year old rapping like he part of Generation Z, talking about making a drill on the block :hhh:
If one of these drill rappers asked him to be their manager

He would sign up on day 1

Look at this old head crying cause flock heading to jail and the lost opportunity

:scust:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I never would have thought that ATL artists would look @ NYC Drill rappers for inspiration, because trap itself has gotten stale IMO
They haven’t. But gangsta rap music in general is full of drill lingo and content about opps and spinning blocks and sliding and shyt. Pooh Shiesty was basically drill.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It’s not. There’s multiple drill scenes domestic and even abroad and even these trap rappers music is full of drill-isms.
Its growing everywhere
Toronto uk Paris Sweden even Australia

Sound of the youth..

The drake/jcole/kdot/big Sean generation from 2012 will be the last

More flocka/ b love / herb clones

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
They haven’t. But gangsta rap music in general is full of drill lingo and content about opps and spinning blocks and sliding and shyt. Pooh Shiesty was basically drill.

But in recent years, its all about these kids making dances about killing the opps and making fun about it :snoop: