Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
nah you can’t even make this shyt up bro nfs. And they both in Rikers, prolly in the same building cuz they adolescents too.

Like my nikka, you just got locked for murder with all evidence against you, and you over here trynna drill rap on the phone talking about you still uppin it.

this shyt ain’t even funny at this point, we need better mental health resources in our communities.

what they do to us is really fukked up, sometimes we just doomed from the womb to the tomb.
He violated his cuzzo

Said he caught trichomoniasis from a bytch :damn:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Says who? Chicago Drill crashed and burned.

:mjlol: Brooklyn drill was peak, but it had already ran its course even before Bronx drill started booming. Now the two biggest drill artist from the Bronx are locked :yeshrug: it’s over.
I think breh was tryna say it's a way of life for these youngins...

Wile out,bang, shyt fentanyl is making cats alot of money...that street life is enticing to these young brehs fro. fukked up homes.

Bronx nikkas were always known for being grimey and now they have a movement that is natural to them..most of these dudes already on that Demon time.. they ain't gotta fake it to make by tryna sound like lil Jon or some shyt like back in the mid 2000s.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When?

@How Sway? you need to defend your city more
Don't really need to. Peep the list
pho99gdqvk881.jpg

Plus I don't really fuk with drill like that, and most of them did fukk up their opportunity, but every body knows they influenced an entire generation for better or worse (well mostly for the worse tbh)

Chicago in general been the most influential city in the past 15 or so years after Atlanta so :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Nah, Drill is now the way of life for Gen Z NYers. It's like after BIG blew up in early 95, everyone found new inspiration to make a true NY twist to a sub-genre that started in Chicago. The days of NYers trying to sound southern and make their struggle strip club songs from 07-2014 is done for. Drill was that spark. There will be a ton more artists like Kay Flock in the coming years.

Thank Allah, I was embarrassed for y'all. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Oh boy not the part of the thread where y’all start riding NY dikk about “copying” other regions and spitting old head-isms :laff:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff: man....I can't even ask if this is a parody. :unimpressed: they really got a youtube channel called lockdown TV with a youtube rapping dude rapping weak bars over the phone for his youtube fans.. wtf is going on. :why: social media and the internet are becoming the streets.

Yo... this isn't even a prison channel. :comeon: why yall calling yourselves lockdown tv??

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Mysonne means well but this was some jack ass shyt

Walking into a big corporate business chain clothing retailer trying to put your “Boycott Black Murder” flyers up :mjlol:

He wants to do everything but denounce the music and drill :dead:

Mysonne just playing safe